Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkadious

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznMagicks View Post
Didn't you guys get a refund on your tickets? And on top of that, aren't you guys also getting $20 worth of RP? Just saying, that's good enough compensation.
actually we're supposed to get $25 worth of RP, a refund, and championship riven. people who stuck it out until the end also got their choice of hat. i don't know about "good enough", i would have loved to watch these matches uninterrupted. they did what they had to do in order to keep the people who go to these events happy - really it is for their own benefit and i am not one to complain about it.

it's a little bizarre that this isn't on the announcement page but if you click "support" on the top right they mention how to make this happen:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...playoffs-venue

this quote in particular makes me laugh
Quote:
We apologize for the inconvenience, and want to thank all of you for your patience. It wasn't our intention to disrupt your viewing schedules, but the situation is unavoidable

Ricky Sexbang

10-07-2012

do you guys think is a good idea to have all those matches that day?

SugÓrFreeMints

10-07-2012

Ugh though i really appreciate Riot's good will.. but i prefer IP/win boost or RP.. not all of us will play the game after the finals even it's 24 hours bonus.. (consider this please, thx)

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Wait what did we do to deserve tis!

abdulalhazr

10-07-2012

I wanted to thank you for going out of your way to compensate us for this, because I know a lot of other companies would not do anything like that, and it means allot to us. Thank you.

Wardens email

10-07-2012

Extra IP on a monday when most people have to work or go to school??? how about we get that IP boost on a Saturday since THAT IS the day of the week you wasted for us....just sayin. /heartyouriot

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Not as goods as free skins, but not bad at all <3

LinboyJr

10-07-2012

Love you guys man, seriously doing a lot for the fans/players man
-Kent

Wardens email

10-07-2012

Extra IP on a Monday when most people have to work or go to school? What is that?? Why not give us IP on a Saturday; the day that taken from us by connectivity issues? just saying..../heatyouriot

BlueQuail

10-07-2012

time to buy win boosts.