Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Thanks!

JaeDae

10-07-2012

i want a 35$ refund
$25 for parking
$10 for the ticket

69183swag

10-07-2012

does this stack with other IP boosts? So if I got 10 win IP boost+this would be SUPER IP time?

Saiyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

It was unfortunate that such a problem arose during such a highly anticipated event but I think people are being a bit childish screaming for more compensation. I'd rather riot spend more effort getting the event up and running so the rest of the tournament goes off flawlessly. That's more important than free ip or rp. Still I do agree that the fans that did plan their trips to come out for he event should have some compensation.

itWrecks

10-07-2012

FORREALS CUT OFF right when clg eu has the team fight.... busy cheering for ward kills

forceshadow

10-07-2012

I don't have any classes Monday so this works out well for me. But, since a lot of people have class and work on Mondays that just seems like a bad time.

Also, how is redbeard still employed. This is a collosal failure on many levels and if he had chosen to think ahead he probably wouldn't have ran a multimillion dollar tournament over the internet. I can understand the arguement that there is no way you could have expected the tournament to be this big but the threat of a DDoS attack should have been enough to make a private server for this. Just seems like he decided to be cheap and lazy and it makes the whole community look bad.

To the down voters:

It is a legitimate question. If an employee at microsoft, or apple, or blizzard, or ANY other company took the easy way out and create a debacle like this they would not have a job.

The ip boost is nice. But let's be honest, outside of LoL players the rest of the world that pays attention to eSports thinks a lot less of the game now.

Fluxure

10-07-2012

Thanks Riot! I think you guys should make it redeemable so that people can choose a day to use it, but if that's too difficult its still very generous of you guys.

YoshioPeePee

10-07-2012

SWEET

gonna have to find a way to cram in more league in between my schoolwork for that day though :P

ty riot

lordzenchi

10-07-2012

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! Awesome stuff...!

Nucbar

10-07-2012

WELL MAYBE you should not only be sorry for the series that CLG.EU was going to win. And DQ Azubu Frost for cheating against TSM. Bring TSM back and put your foot down that you do no tolerate cheaters. You can clearly see by the pings made with 0 vision anywhere that they cheated to see exactly where Tsm was.........