Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarwolf

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeAPP View Post
if i buy an IP boost plus this one will it stack and get 4 times the IP or will it act as if i had bought a boost
No, you get the normal IP doubled, to tht you add the IP boost and the first win of the day

ImaginariumKyara

10-09-2012

This is awesome. We appreciate your generosity so much.

Warrensby

10-09-2012

Sunday actually worked better for me cause classes are canceled next Monday and Tuesday...but I guess 48 hours is better than 24 hours.

goodfornothing3

10-09-2012

This is really nice of them, I approve.

Stormshroud

10-09-2012

Wow really Riot? Have to say you guys are just all kinds of awesome. Personally I was fine with just 24 hours, but now finding out 48 hours of ip boost this is just GREAT! Just wanted to say thank you because you guys really didn't need to do this. Once again another example of why you guys are such and amazing company. Maybe I should apply and become part of this awesomeness.

Necrogeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

just double ip?

Riot, pls....

we WANT RP

RabidLlama1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Much appreciated. Those of us going for Gold/Plat/Whatever on that last weekend will gain a lot of IP in the process, even if we fail.

Musti64

10-10-2012

The finals WERE on my birthday did they get delayed?

LoRDRoast

10-10-2012

I'm very grateful that you are giving us a boost, but I'm personally sad that it's moved to the next weekend, I was all set to play a lot with some friends list weekend but now that it's next weekend it collides with the Special Olympics and I'm gonna miss out on most of it. This is just a me problem though so, everybody enjoy the ip boost!

D3STROYR

10-10-2012

Yayyya