Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bearwulf

10-09-2012

tanks for changing the date

danno96

10-09-2012

OMG here we goo buying all the energy drinks to play all weekend

2 Percent Phat

10-09-2012

I do not understand how anyone could ever hate this awesome company...although I will admit i hated you guys a bit those first few weeks after Darius was released, but I think we have all gotten over that

cokemonkey

10-09-2012

Thank you Riot! Being a student, the Sunday double IP boost wasn't really a good time for me. Now that it's on a Friday... guess who's up till 1 playing League?

Noxious Seraph

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We know the issues during the World Playoffs yesterday sucked. It was frustrating for everyone watching at home, and we feel that frustration. We’re taking everything we’ve learned from yesterday to make the conclusion of the Playoffs and the World Finals next Saturday as great as they can possibly be.

As a token of our thanks for your tremendous patience and dedication, we’re going to be giving out double IP for [s]24 hours after Finals, starting midnight PST on Sunday, October 14th.[/s] 48 hours, starting 11:59pm PDT on Friday, October 19.

We extended the duration of the boost and moved it out a week to ensure smooth log-in queues and more convenient play times.

Details on the conclusion of the playoffs are coming together and will be announced in the near future. Thanks for understanding!

well that sucks, moved to a weekend where i work both days as opposed to the tourney weekend which i have both days off.

Nyitah

10-09-2012

this sucks, i was happier with the first time set. now i wont get to par-take in this at all ><

whatataco

10-09-2012

wow... 400 ip for first win bonus and 200 per game,,, and if u get the ip boost omg soooo many RUNES!

whatataco

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyitah View Post
this sucks, i was happier with the first time set. now i wont get to par-take in this at all ><
Yes but for most people, this is more convenient. I'm really sorry for you though, thats a lot of missed ip.

Bûnny

10-09-2012

I prefered win boosts or Rp or something, but this will do

YoshioPeePee

10-09-2012

the best part about never feeling the need for compensation is you always get to be surprised and thrilled at these announcements