Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mageosnsu

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painful Dream View Post
why are you giving US compensation? You ****ed over a team, not the community. You guys must be doing this just to settle down the community and not hate you for ****ing up a tourny.

Because thats how Riot is. They want their players to be happy with them, and A LOT of people (even though they shouldn't have been) were pissed at Riot for the disconnections, and Riot is hoping to redeem themselves.

ahigherpower

10-09-2012

oh man no way.. i have the RHCP concert in houston that weekend. can i get a date change please????

iZallen

10-09-2012

OMG it is even better than before

Valinthronix

10-09-2012

DOUBLE IP WEEKEND! Yay!

Ieroy

10-09-2012

Why not give everyone a 48 hr IP boost they can use when convenient for them? What about those of us who had to deal with the stream issues but have previous engagements that prevent us from taking advantage of the set-date IP boosts?

Edit: Not trying to sound ungrateful at all. I think you guys at Riot have done a pretty great job of publicly addressing the Worlds Day 3 issues. I think your response, both in PR announcements on forums and through compensation is commendable and what makes you a great company. My suggestion for a player-redeemed IP bonus is simply a matter of convenience to your players.

Averyy

10-09-2012

Poo. They changed it to a weekend I won't be able to play :\

Urf Bender

10-09-2012

Now i am satisfied with the ip boost!

CHV7

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painful Dream View Post
why are you giving US compensation? You ****ed over a team, not the community. You guys must be doing this just to settle down the community and not hate you for ****ing up a tourny.
"When it comes down to this event:

1. Proplayers got treated extremely well. Before, meanwhile and after the games. We got everything covered, with a good hotel, good meals, cabs/shuttles, tickets to visit fun stuff, rioters taking care of us, chance to practice before playdays... Im pretty sure every professional competitor will agree with me on this one."

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ience_ocelote/

Also, Settle your ass down, they give the community something and you ***** about it? How did they screw over a team? Rules are rules, If you're talking about the CLG vs WE match you should complaining about WE, not Riot, for not giving CLG the win in game 3.

esour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Thats not more convenient, im not going to be around for october 20-21, thats less convenient...

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-09-2012

2 days~ Even better!