Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

why not compensate the playerbase with servers with more power and ability to hold more data? and how bout getting the game fixed instead of whatever "compensation" the higher ups deem fit? pretty sure a fixed game would make EVERYONE happy, not just a small portion happy with the crappy so called compensation. how bout you bring back those double ip weekends riot? no? ok. how bout another free roster weekend? no? seems like every decision riot has made in the last year and a half has slowly been degrading.

NomNomRawwR

10-08-2012

1000 RP would be better though

FlightlessAE

10-08-2012

Why make it Sunday night? More people would benefit it if it started Saturday.
Most people will only get to even use the boost from after work/school at around 5 until that night, even if they marathoned for the rest of the night it's only 6 hours...

Connnorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Kinda wish they would have done it on a Friday or Saturday

HustlĂȘ

10-08-2012

And also review the tsm azubu cheat thing please!

PLT

Recruiter

10-08-2012

could i have it today because i'll have school by then thanks though !

LoL33ta

10-08-2012

Work in the morning, have plans in the afternoon, so what I hear is "Sorry we screwed up, but we're going to compensate everyone who is free on Sunday the 14th. BTW that's not you."

ಠ_ಠ

Kolobolokin

10-08-2012

Aww >.< Out of town this weekend... Gotta farm up like a normal guy, I guess

HG Omnissids

10-08-2012

Well chit i cant play that day >_< can u put a win amount instead a time of ip boost?

King Mithos

Recruiter

10-08-2012

I am doing Community Service for my school and the National Honor Society so I guess I am missing out on this.