Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peparosa

10-08-2012

Sorry riot but i waited too long for the finals,i know there are always extra stuff that can happend. Thx for the 2x ip day but i think its not enough in my humble opinion

Cho Zack

10-08-2012

ohhh wp Riot u are rly pathetic first 'uve got a fking problems with tournaments thhhen u'll give us 2x ip for monday gj rly tactical genius P A T H E T I C C O M P A N Y & WP for me u can take it this boost and put it in ur asses

Aerothal

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Quote:
Holyjoe:
and people eat it up like you just gave them all skins, this is why Riot will never improve, you people sucking up and thanking them for the most garbage conselation they can possibly give.

Note : i , among many others, have 0 use for IP considering the game has been out for 3+ years and only champs and runes use IP, so quite frankly to the vet players you gave us nada

"Vet Players" says the Junior Member...

Please everyone drop the messed up entitlement thinking. be grateful for what you get.
It is still more than nothing.

Saenity

10-08-2012

by time i get home from california the event will be over >.>

the most valuble

10-08-2012

thanks Riot

Playmate

10-08-2012

Awesome! Thanks for the eighteenth birthday present !

Topnet

10-08-2012

What if you can't plat that day i think a 20 win IP boost would be better that way everyone can benefit from it.

CautionM

Recruiter

10-08-2012

why does it have to be sunday 2/3 of the people that play this game are kids and they have school...

LokitoSpaK

10-08-2012

Free rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeven

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Curious, since I couldn't watch yesterday-why was it so frustrating?