Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuV2 Shadow

10-08-2012

Thanks league of legends ftw

Bluestrings

10-08-2012

It kinda bothers me that people are complaining that it's not a per win boost, or that we should just be given flat ip. You guys don't do that when someone gives you a present right? I'm happy just to get something, and I came here primarily to say Riot is being too generous if anything.

Shijimah

10-08-2012

Was there a conclusion to the games? I couldn't find the stream or when it was going to air or anything..

Thanks for the IP Boost Riot, awesome as always

CPT Chalixin

10-08-2012

This And more we need!

dreamwaever

10-08-2012

why do it on monday when most of the world is working?

AlexHumphrey

10-08-2012

Thank you, Riot! I know this experience was a pain for you, but you have handled this very well and I truly appreciate your willingness to give a reasonable response to those who were effected on Saturday

FalcorEf

10-08-2012

Unfortunately I won't be home on the 14th, I'll be too busy celebrating my birthday !
The community definitely appreciates it Riot! You can't let it anger you too much though, you can't expect everything to go as planned!

Borand

10-08-2012

Thank you, but I might not be able to log in, just like many other fellow players.

Could we have it that from the moment we play our first game, we have the boost for the next 24 hours instead of having to log in specifically this day?

Bmore04

10-08-2012

Thanks alot Riot we really appreciate the thought.

But please keep in mind that 0000 Pacific is 0300 Eastern.

And while I'm sure everybody would love to participate, 3am on a monday is not an ideal play time.

Inconvenience

10-08-2012

I wonder if this will multiply IP gains if we use a boost.

I also wonder if it's better for everyone to have a 20 win IP boost instead since people might be busy/tired on the 14th.