Playoff Delay Compensation: Double IP Oct 20-21

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kangaroo Rider

10-07-2012

1k RP WHERE

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I have the sudden urge to play LoL for a very long time today.

Arke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You should give out Trinity Force hats because.. You know.. They dish out Tons of Damage. :P

On a serious note, is it possible to buy them from somewhere online? I was not able to make it to the playoffs as I live in a far off land called Canada and I've been scouring the internet trying to find out if you guys sell these awesome caps.

If not, you guys should really consider selling some of these items at your merchandise page. I would totally buy the Trinity Force hat in a heart beat. And don't forget about your lanyards. I would definitely buy one of those as well.

I'm not sure if these certain items are given out only at your venues but if they are, I sit here as a sad Canadian, not able to attend your events

Again, if you guys don't currently sell them online, I really hope you consider to do so. I guarantee you will make a lot of people happy and create a nice profit from it as well .

Anyways, thanks again Riot for everything. I mean you didn't even have to reward us for waiting. I would've waited for free :P . You guys are awesome.

Riot staff Rocks!

Pixelested

10-07-2012

People are blind as sheep.

atomik

10-07-2012

thanks riot not really needed but thanks !

Fearfaktor

10-07-2012

Um...Sundays...the days most people have to go to bed early, go to work the next day, hardly get any play time in....Call me crazy but wouldnt more people benefit from this on say a saturday or friday night? Or the IP boosts would be even better. Not to complain for something intended good, but I know I for one and I'm sure theres more wont be able to benefit from this because I'll be plunging back into the workweek.

Bajone

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
Sunday PST is an early Monday for a good portion of the world... I think 5x IP win boosts would be better IMO.
i am sure its 24 hours of playing, not 24 hours (aka 1 day) during which boost lasts.

JMMSpartan91

10-07-2012

I would prefer faster gold times, so I can use what I learned from pros more effectively. WARDS ERRYWHERE!!!!!

Manthing

10-07-2012

Or you could just give us all 1,000,000 ip, you know, whatever works.

marinozzzz

10-07-2012

i have a lot of IP.. i don't need IP boost .. i just want watching WATCH CHAMPIONSHIP..