Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Carnage Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokedust

10-07-2012

I don't really have something artistic created(not really good at that), but I do have a cool skin suggestion. Din not know where to post it so here I am.

If you don't know who carnage is, google it "carnage spiderman". Basically he is a guy in a symbiotic relation with an alien. This makes him look like he has no skin (all flesh and blood), and also makes his flesh change shape and texture at will, into weapons and tool. I think a carnage skin will fit Kha'zix perfectly.

So this is how i see it but can't draw it if my life depended on it )

- dark red body( similar to his R evolution - that is where i got the idea - but more red and covered in veins)
- small flesh tentacles allover his body
- scythe made out of flesh
- trowing flesh projectile with W
- maybe even a cool animation on E where flesh tentacles push him from the ground and help him land.
- and cool flesh evolution on skills

Also the hero who first gave me this idea was cho'gath and his Jurassic skin. When i seen him in combat after feast growing into a bigger skeleton cho, i was thinking
"hey they should have made feast also add some meat to those bones". So maybe a "Carnage Cho'gath" skin will also be cool.

With this suggestion, with Riot amazing graphic team and with the tones of Carnage models allover the Internet i'm sure that this can lead to two more skins as epic as the Blood Lord Vladimir.

smokedust

10-08-2012

PS: Also if anyone can give it a try ad drawing this got skins, please leave a replay with the drawing.
PS2: Also if anyone can tell me how to bring this to Riot's attention please do so. I really think this 2 skins will be really cool.

smokedust

10-10-2012

Here is something similar to what i had in mind, but with bigger wings and scythe instead of hands, shorter legs and some back spikes.

PS: This is not my creation it is some fanart for carnage, from the internet.