No champion has cool downs longer than one second

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

happyzod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Zilean.Or tryndamere.

TheyCallMeAshe

10-07-2012

one word...

Trickster

Garystri

10-07-2012

ap yi probably, would be in infinite alpha strike probably wouldnt be able to even target him for <1 sec

AgaresOaks

10-07-2012

Taking his skills as written, Jayce can sit in base, put up as many acceleration gates as he can muster then starts firing Qs through them. They start going across the map and exploding entire lanes and your base is basically unapproachable. If the cooldown allows 6+ gates at once I think he can hit any point on the map.

Ocarino

10-07-2012

volibear stacking passive >.>

Bikohoness

10-07-2012

Karthus stands at his fountain casting ult every second, he'd never run out of mana and the enemy team would need to stack MR just to make it out of their base alive. Meanwhile the rest of Karthus's team just farms the whole map at their leisure.

The question is whether Karthus can make it to 6 before the game is won by a different champ.

T1M TEBOW

10-07-2012

Nasus easily..... Whither everyone take down bot turret..... slow down everyone again take down top turret etc.....

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Yeah, it's Yi, easily.
He becomes untargetable. I mean....come on.

happyzod

10-07-2012

Ok so I've done some more analysis. I think the best champion is a tossup between alistar and tryndamere. Why?

For alistar, he will have a stunlock with his Q. He also had a CC removal with his R in case he gets CC'd. Add in a gap closer and he will never lose.

Why tryndamere? He'll never die, even if stunlocked.

Why not zilean? He can't cast his ult when CC'd.

Yuki Akuma

10-07-2012

Twisted Fate... Stuns everywhere.