Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Lag, Delayed Reactions, and Forced to not Use Summoner Spells.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I just played a game as Katarina. At the beginning of the game, I had massive lag which disconnected me twice. After that every action was delayed, which made me die twice considering the jungler ganked me without being able to see them until I was halfway dead. The lag stopped after about 10 minutes, and I was able to gain my experience back and catch up on levels, but that's not what bugged me.

After I disconnected at some time, it made it so I couldn't use my Flash and Ignite. The icons were slightly grey, like when you are a low level and haven't leveled up a skill yet. When I click on them, they would just make that annoying binging sound with the message "You can't use that right now!" I am wondering why it made me not be able to use my spells. Thank you.