Minion Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lloser02

10-07-2012

Anyone who has played more than 3 hours of LoL know that minions are 'OP'. Techniques like minion blocking and promote just prove it even further. If anyone would want to push that joke a little farther, how about a new style of game? Up to three people can work together on a map like the proving grounds to defeat an endless wave of minions. You can't exactly "win"; the main idea is to see how long you can last.
The teammates get four turrets: two in the lane, and two guarding the nexus. Fountain turret is also available. The minions upgrade throughout time, even if it means running in 20 super minions every 15 secs. Players are able to go back and shop, but can't heal. Already promoted minions and minions with bonus effects, like grievous wound, would spawn as well to counter sustain champs like Dr. Mundo.
Certain items, like madreds razors, may need to be taken out for the minions sake, even if you would involve moving around things like dragon or baron. Things like baron and the other buffs spawning in the game, but not in the way of the lane, may help the players live a bit longer. One last pro is that this kind of game would be great for those who are trying out new builds, but never get the money to finish it.
Well, that's the gist of it. Tell me what you guys think, and thanks for checking this out .

GjommyFuFu

10-07-2012

Um. I honestly need a different explanation of this, because I would have no idea what to do. All I know is minions are OP and you've designed a game? I don't know the rules.
You need to re-explain this. :/

- - -
Are you at all interested in looking at champion designs?
If so, please take a look at my newest champ.

Kalamunja, The Shadow of Ionia = http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2654498

CardianChevalier

10-07-2012

Escentially it's a survival mode. You see how long you can last against waves of minions. Eventually the game will get to the point where you're suddenly facing down tons of Super Siege Minions that will obliterate you and eventually take the Nexus, but victory isnt the point. It's survival.

I can see how this would be fun with friends. And there's no pressure of competition really. You aren't playing against other players who want nothing more than to beat your face in. It can be that nice relaxing game mode for people who are sick of playing Normal.

I like. Thumbs up from me.

KameZ

10-07-2012

This is an AMAZING idea!

MartinLongbowww

10-07-2012

sounds cool but it really sounds like more of a flash game you would find on the internet. it would be awesome if riot was to make this but i doubt they will.