The Elo drop!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dogan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

1804-1649 in 2 weeks, who knew?

Anyone else experience the elo drop with all the trolls and stuff since RIOT only looks at your top elo now? I guess the people who got what they wanted or dropped too much just don't even bother to care right now.

Cheeseboigi

10-08-2012

yep 200 elo loss since the new system.

* i went from 1611 to 1438 currently and i rose from 1530 to 1611 the day before the new system, ever since its been a drop ..im with the original poster

Imsosquishy

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseboigi View Post
yep 200 elo loss since the new system.
In all fairness though, he has a point.

Dogan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Had a Graves last game calling people virgins before game started, proceeded to give first blood and say several derogatory terms then afk in base. A normal person would of just played.

Crsh

10-08-2012

Riot needs to fix afk's

Dropped 50 in the last two days just because of them. I've kind of just resigned myself to the idea that Riot is gonna let it slip by silently.

(Lyte if you're reading this - the tribunal and punishment doesn't do **** to stop these people. You'll get rid of many but there has to be a system to deal with them when they come.)