Dear god, BUFF NIDALEE ill tell you why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekroz

10-07-2012

nidalee is trash until level 6 then trash after 16. her cougar ap ratios are just plain sad i had almost 700 ap and cougar moves do 100 damage. every position she can do somewhon can do better. i love nidalee but she needs a major buff she cant keep up anymore

Nekroz

10-07-2012

somewhon suggest to me what we could do to buff her but not make her op cmon guy nidalee needs you!

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTE PSYCHO View Post
nidalee is trash until level 6 then trash after 16. her cougar ap ratios are just plain sad i had almost 700 ap and cougar moves do 100 damage. every position she can do somewhon can do better. i love nidalee but she needs a major buff she cant keep up anymore
Um... You are exaggerating. Her 2 cougar moves with AP ratios have .4 ratios, meaning you should have had +280 damage just from your 700 AP. AP Nid also should spend most of her time spamming spears.

Bruiser Nidalee also wrecks face top. She's in a good position and doesn't need the major buffs you seem to think she does. Sorry to make this remark, but L2P, dude.

Nekroz

10-07-2012

ive been looking at threads and all i do is see your name disagree with everyone this is like what ur 8th post today and she deos need a buff...

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
ive been looking at threads and all i do is see your name disagree with everyone this is like what ur 8th post today and she deos need a buff...
Then give me a legit reason. Give me proof. Burdon of proving she's numerically or mechanically UP is on you, dude.

And the reason I disagree with people sometimes on these forums is because they make poor arguments and/or I believe they are wrong.

Nekroz

10-07-2012

listen ill make it simpler for you what i was saying is people can do her role better than she can as support
she gets dominated as mid dominated as top dominated so stop putting down somewhons opinion and go to somewhere else were u think there thread is wrong

Vuther

10-07-2012

Quote:
she gets... dominated as top
You're kidding me, right? There are precisely no melee champions that actually want to lane against Nidalee.

Adrian Umbra

10-07-2012

Quote:
listen ill make it simpler for you what i was saying is people can do her role better than she can as support
she gets dominated as mid dominated as top dominated so stop putting down somewhons opinion and go to somewhere else were u think there thread is wrong
Okay. You seemed to have ignored my post and still don't really have a good argument for me, so I'll just reply to what you have.

As Support. She is a more specialized version of Nunu, focusing on harass, sustain, and an attack speed buff. There is no other sustaining support who gives an attack speed buff. She's a very safe and hard to catch support post level 6. She can deal damage with nothing, which is quite good in this role. She can certainly work as support and I've seen it happen with great results.

As an AP mid. This is probably her weakest role. She mostly relies on hitting a narrow skillshot for her damage before six. However, at level 6 she now has the ability to pounce/swipe someone for a pretty good chunk of life if they get close. She's also got a pretty good heal, which is something few mids can say.

As a bruiser top. This is where Nidalee shines. A good Nidalee here with often outlane her opponent with a combination of range, sustain, and creep clearing ability. There's one match that comes to mind for me in a top level of play where Nid outlaned a Shen. Easily. Beat him down and went on to carry hard in the game. The Shen was played by HotShotGG. If you don't believe that is an accomplishment, look him up. Watch some of his videos.

Finally, I'm responding to you due to your extremely poor arguments. And because I believe your thread is wrong.

Certified

10-07-2012

Brute, you're not giving good arguments, I agree with Adrian Umbra...
Nid is fine, she has great utility, providing AS to the ADC, map vision, Armour/MR DeBuffs... Safe laning, sustain, easy to escape, great at split pushing, can constantly keep stacsk up on Rageblade, the most cost efficient item in the game other than Aura's... Her Q either has huge range in caster form, or scales with % of missing HP in cougar form, she gains natural tankiness in cougar...

She's Awesome, the only downside is her Ratio's are slightly weak, but she makes up for that with versitility and that % missing health nuke... Her caster form Q can poke like crazy...

Great in poke comps, great in split pushing, not the best in team fights

Lightofduskandda

10-07-2012

Considering the only position I can't haven't tried playing her in is jungle and I love playing her and do well (8/3/13 Bruiser 11/4/9 AD Carry 2/0/15 Support) she's perfect where she is.