Cait build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firexemblem

10-12-2012

I feel like its a really strong build and makes he very viable in many situations especially for 3's however some think im trollin when im clearly not.

My 6 items (not in any specific order) are -
1. Ionian Boots
2. Guinsoo's Rageblade
3. Tri-Force
4. Hextech Gunblade
5. Manamune - alternative Infinity Edge
6. Archangel's Staff - Alternative Deathcap

This way I believe every skill on Cait counts and does immense amounts of damage. I will provide a more detailed discussion later when I come back from work xD

Here are some pics of the builder and i will post more of my in-game stats with her when i finish getting my full strategy down thanks for your time and feel free to comment.

P.S. - this is not the Final build of everything as far as masteries and runes go. I will update as i experiment more.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

no. I hope you are trolling. You know some people go on these forums and read these guides and then use the builds they see right?

firexemblem

10-12-2012

I use this build and have won 4 out of the 6 games i played with this

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I... am not sure why you have AP in there. Just because one of her abilities scales with AP doesn't mean you have to go hybrid on her. If you really like her traps that much, you should play Teemo. He's pretty viable as a hybrid and you have many more traps.

firexemblem

10-12-2012

you do realize her traps AND net scale right? and with this build my traps and net hit for around 700+ each

Eliram

10-12-2012

you do realize that cait is supposed to be an auto attack champ right? netting someone puts you out of the fight. landing a trap is so hard during a fight and only hits 1 person. so go ahead and gimp your damage i hope im on the opposite team