'Cause the community means so much to riot

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WiseBearLikeBud

10-07-2012

I took your video and made my own thread because I was so disgusted by this. I will provide a link to your thread and give you credit.

Rayne90

10-07-2012

that cut me deep

WiseBearLikeBud

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCheezz View Post
''So it seems a number of people took offense to this comment so I guess it needs explaining.

When you are at a live event broadcasting you feed off the crowd, be it big or small and you react to the cheers, the boo's the sighs and the excitement of that crowd. The internet is just a number, it has no visible or audible reaction to when I am live at an event, I see no chat (thank god) and have no twitter/reddit feed to react to because I am there to do my job.

Today that job was to keep the flow going and pray that the action resumed. If you took offense to that then tough, simple fact. I can and have cast to 50 people or 500,000+ people it makes no difference to me as I have no reference while working to that number. It's something I won't know about until way after the broadcast is over.

While it is fantastic to have that amount of viewers the figure size makes no difference to how I will react during commentary.

Today was infact a long day in broadcasting, we had some tough issues to deal with and if I said one small thing to upset a minority of you during that 8 hour match then I can live with that. I look forward to seeing you all for the rematch.''

Thats what Deman posted on Reddit a few hours after the stream ended.

If they want e sports to take off then they are going to have to address his attitude. I am disgusted that he couldn't even apologize he literally just said we at home don't matter and if we don't like it tough. The people at home made up a much larger portion of the community, at every turning point riot disappoints, I really am starting to think they are *******s.

Micalas

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseBearLikeBud View Post
If they want e sports to take off then they are going to have to address his attitude. I am disgusted that he couldn't even apologize he literally just said we at home don't matter and if we don't like it tough. The people at home made up a much larger portion of the community, at every turning point riot disappoints, I really am starting to think they are *******s.
When you have an "E"-sport, I'm going to have to agree that those tuning in electronically are pretty ****ing important.

Kedali

10-07-2012

Sometimes I wonder how there can be so many dumb people on this forum, but then I remember, someone has to be below average.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedali View Post
Sometimes I wonder how there can be so many dumb people on this forum, but then I remember, someone has to be below average.
And they go by the name Kedali.

Ozlin

10-07-2012

Deeman is riot?

LOL SHOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Cheating, gamecrashes and ****ty commentator. Season 2 RUINED!

EagLeaf

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWall View Post
Someone gonna get fired lololol. Seriously tho hes probably gonna get fired.
Wat. Deman just gave us one of the most entertaining streams of the weekend and kept a ton of people watching that would have left if it were a different caster. Seriously, he's an amazing caster and people love him. It'd be one of the most foolish moves to fire him.

Food4Thought

10-07-2012

Personally, I think a tetris competition would be better to watch at this point, atleast it would be done right

123456 ... 7