Should Guile become a champion?

Yes with no changes 13 8.67%
Yes with minor changes 111 74.00%
Yes with major changes 11 7.33%
No 15 10.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Guile, the Master Thief

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killertomato9

10-07-2012

Guile, the Master Thief
assassin, melee

Skills (out of ten)
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Magic: 2
Difficulty: 5

Abilities
(if the ability icons don't show try refreshing the page)

Passive: Shadow's Embrace
Attachment 680707
Whenever Guile is unseen by enemies for 5 seconds, he gains a stack of Shadow. Whenever Guile attacks something while he has 20 or more stacks of Shadow, the shadows steal blood from the enemy healing Guile for 2% of his max health (+0.3% per stack after 20). Guile loses 2 Shadow for every basic attack after 20 stacks.

Q: Decoy
Attachment 537926
Guile summons an obvious decoy of himself at a selected location dealing 80/120/160/200/220 (+0.5 of bonus AD) physical damage. It stays for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds. While Guile's decoy is up, the amount of time being unseen it takes to gain Shadow is decreased to 2. RANGE - 650 ; AOE RADIUS - 300 ; COOLDOWN - 10 ; MANA COST - 50/60/70/80/90

W: Feral Pounce
Attachment 537927
Guile leaps to an enemy (or his decoy), dealing 80/100/120/140/160 (+0.4 AD) physical aoe damage. If Guile jumps to his decoy then everyone in the aoe radius is slowed for by 25/30/35/40/45% for 2 seconds and while they are slowed Guile gains 40% attack speed. RANGE (of leap) - 700 ; AOE RADIUS - 300 ; COOLDOWN - 15/13/11/9/7 ; MANA COST - 70/75/80/85/90

E: Candy From a Baby
Attachment 537928
Active Guile gains a buff causing his next basic attack to deal 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.4 AD) extra physical damage and increasing lifesteal by 15/20/25/30/35% for 4 seconds afterwards. If Guile is standing within 200 units of his decoy while using this ability, it will do an extra true damage equal to 1/2/3/4/5% of the target's max health (can only happen once per decoy). COOLDOWN - 9/8/7/6/5 ; MANA COST - 70/80/90/100/110
Passive Guile gains 5% more gold with each kill on an enemy unit.

R: Smoke Bomb
Attachment 537929
Guile slams him dirk into the ground producing a smoke bomb that increases the fog of war and blinding enemies within the radius dealing 200/350/500 (+0.7 AD) physical damage to enemies within the radius. It lasts for 3 seconds and Guile gains 30/50/70 ad and 10/20/30% movement speed when in the smoke. AOE RADIUS - 500 ; RANGE - self ; COOLDOWN - 100/90/80 ; MANA COST - 100/120/140

Basic Attack - Guile slashes at enemies with his dirk.

Skin Ideas
Classic - Guile wears a black hood over his head that shadows his face. Attached to this hood is a black cape that drapes down his back. On the rest of his body, he wears a light grey tunic with black pants. http://www.flickr.com/photos/96916259@N05/8942823872/

Quotes
Joke - "Where did all your health go? I stole it."
Taunt - "Now you see me, now you don't."
Selection - "I have already stolen the victory."
Walking - "I never take the direct route."
"I'm not just sly, I'm guile."
"At the break of night."
Attacking - "Like stealing candy from a baby."
"Try getting that back."
Dance - Guile waltzes with his decoy.

Base Stats
Attack Damage - 55 (+2)
Movement Speed - 30
Attack Speed - 0.678 (+2.5%)
Armor - 17 (+3.4)
Magic Resist - 35
Health - 430 (+75)
Health Regen - 3 (+0.8)
Mana - 300 (+60)
Mana Regen - 6.2 (+0.7)

Lore
Guile grew up living in an orphanage in Piltover. When he became a teenager he realized that there was a world outside the orphanage, a world unbeknownst to him because the orphanage tried hard to keep it a secret from the orphans so they wouldn't become even more depressed. Having a great desire to break free, he stole the supplies he would need from the orphanage and ran away to live on his own. For years he traveled from place to place, taking the valuables from every town he came across. Once he grew up he decided to go back home to Piltover, and it was there that he continued his thieving exploits. Eventually word spread of this mysterious nomadic thief, and a warrant was out for his arrest, with Sheriff Caitlyn on the case. One day, Guile saw Caitlyn when she was out on her patrol, and decided that he should kill her while she was alone so that she would not be a problem in the future. So he attacked her. They had a gruesome battle which was very close. They both took deadly wounds, and Caitlyn was finally forced to retreat. But this was not a victory for Guile. The wounds he took left him unable to run to safety in time, so Caitlyn came back the next day with reinforcements and took Guile into custody. His punishment was either death, or to fight in the League of Legends. He chose the League.
"She took my freedom, now I plan to take her life." ~ Guile
(Credit to AbstractSoul for the quote)

Recommended Items
Yet to come.

Remember to like, because after 5,000,000 he will become a champion! (I'm pretty sure that's how Battle Bunny Riven became a skin)

*Riot has full permission to use Guile as a champion, or the idea behind Guile without giving me credit or reward.*

Drexeno

10-07-2012

He is a good champion overall, but there are a couple of changes you should make. You should increase the cooldown on the E by 1-2 seconds. You should also increase the cooldown on his ult by at least 10 seconds. Other than that, I would love to play as him.

killertomato9

11-19-2012

Bump. This guy is still in the works, so I know he isn't the best yet. Also, it's funny but his Q is a lot like Zed's thing, and I made this guy before Zed. It's funny how things work out.

FooTL0ng

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killertomato9 View Post
Bump. This guy is still in the works, so I know he isn't the best yet. Also, it's funny but his Q is a lot like Zed's thing, and I made this guy before Zed. It's funny how things work out.
To be honest i don't think the skills are very similar. Although threatening, Zed's shadow is not a "decoy" nor can enemy players be fooled into attacking or wasting skills on it. Guile's Q actually seems more like Wukong's decoy, perhaps more powerful since it actually moves forward instead of remaining completely still.

I am curious as to how much damage this decoy will be able to take before "dying" or exactly when it would stop walking in a straight line and disappear.

Riot also removed the dodge stat from all items and champions with the exception of Jax's Counter Strike for a variety of reasons. I'm not sure if Dodge as a passive would be something that would be placed on a new champion if yours were to come out.

Lastly.... Bro, the name Guile just makes me think of Street Fighter . lol
Love that game.

Konnektor

11-19-2012

honestly, i don't really see the point of only one ap mod. kinda pointless.
cool looking though

killertomato9

12-09-2012

I changed the ult and edited some other things on the other abilities. I'm thinking of changing the passive too, but either way there will be more changes to come.

Drexeno

12-09-2012

not a bad lore there

killertomato9

12-09-2012

Guys check out this other champion I found.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2883896
It is Claudia, The Dream Catcher and although she is not mine I really like the champion.

Drexeno

05-08-2013

bump

AbstractSoul

05-08-2013

I like it, especially the name, but you should stop using cheesy lines like "steal her life"... you should edit that to say "She took my freedom, now I plan to take her life." or something like that. All I'm saying is that there are other choices than repeating "Steal" over and over again. Otherwise great job. +1

Btw, I caught the wow pics sir! xD

12345 ... 6