Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haltmvn

10-08-2012

I know this question had already been answered but I just can't get it clear lol (too dumb
So: CLG.eu and WE are only going to play the third game(Score 1:1) on Wed or the whole 3-game set again?

Kiula

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We actually planned on keeping all of the pro teams (players, managers, etc.) here past the World Finals as they have been part of the World Championship, so we extended them the invite for the whole ~2 weeks. We already took care of their flights, hotels, and food so there is not much disruption here. I think some of them are actually at Universal Studios today.
Aw man does that sound like a blast!

LadyAzalea

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvictusWh View Post
I know this question had been answered but I just can't get it clear lol (too dumb
So: CLG.eu and WE are only going to play the third game(Score 1:1) on Wed or the whole 3-game set again?
They are starting from scratch and redoing the whole match. Best of 3.

Gamon

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAzalea View Post
They are starting from scratch and redoing the whole match. Best of 3.
where did u get info from?

Junigenmukyoku

10-08-2012

TSM looking at the screen and it's not black. Oops Reginald, keep lying so fanboys can keep raging in GD about AZF being the only one who cheated. Also tell everyone why you went top after the remake instead of mid like you did during the previous game considering AZF members were split top during the previous game.

http://i.imgur.com/3LEyX.jpg

Wards win games

10-08-2012

Can you add me in game, just so I can say I have the beard on my friends list?

DJANGO UNCHAINED

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
They cheated, a HUGE offence in the sporting world - match fixing. Thats what they got in trouble for, and why they agreed to ARAM.

You sir, are a narrow minded, niave man to think that Frost would have been the only one to utilise these 'resources'. In anycase, it won't be a matter of whether or not he looked, but whether or not it was intentional, or if it was just something he saw when he was looking around. Is he supposed to then not tell people he saw that? No, he'd tell someone, it negatively effects him. Even Reginald has explained all this... i don't believe Azubu Frost should be dq'd. At all.. Neither should WE. It's a poorly designed lay out for the players to be even able to see that stuff. And you're probably only mad because your team lost. But your team is even accepting defeat despite that incident, and have even said that it probably wasn't intentional. If they intentally looked, then I'd agree with a dq. But I'd be even more enraged at Riot if they DID DQ Frost over that.

EDIT: People may also conveniently forget that Azubu did get screwed by the whole lack of organisation in the tournaments structure. They were the only #1 seeded team that had to play in groups. You may argue what you like, but that already gave TSM and all th eother #1 seeded teams a HUGE advantage. if anything, I'd say that was their punishment for this 'cheating'. They'd already been screwed over.
"And you're probably only mad because your team lost."

And that's when I decided to downvote you.

Such narrow-mindedness. Not everybody is a TSM fan.

TheUltimateHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Wait, So curse and dignitas get DQ'D for splitting the prize, but in a BIGGER and more important tournament the teams dont get penalized for cheating? 0____0

LadyAzalea

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamon View Post
where did u get info from?
Redbeard said so himself. Check the past Riot posts & you can see it for yourself.

Điable Ørateur

10-08-2012

If you're readbeard then what is your package called? o.O