Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gumb E

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Failover. On. EVERYTHING. Failover gaming desktops. Failover routers. Failover dedicated servers. Hell, a failover stream or two!

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy Storm View Post
Can't really help it, I guess. Fanboys will always be fanboys.
I just hope these fanboys will stop making dumb threads, it's starting to get annoying.
Seriously, it's in bold and he provided a nice list of what went down, yet these idiots keep asking the same dumb questions over and over again.

Xyltin

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuellbronko View Post
i dont know how many times ppl have to re-iterate the same point, with the same still from the video to claim AF cheated...

has anyone read my posts in response? if not, has anyone bothered to review the footage before the pause???

clearly not cause my point has been missed... so ill repeat AGAIN ffs...

YES it looks like Woong tilted his body towards the mini map then pinged at the location they were, this is evident with the footage from here on - http://ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h32m41s

HOWEVER if you check the footage from before the pause, you'll notice that Woong or someone from AF PINGED THE SAME LOCATION, but u can clearly see Woong is looking straight ahead, no tilted body - http://ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h05m00s

SO... what does this mean? it means the 2nd ping after the pause was just coincidence that he tilted his body, that the team reacted the way they did, that it was FAIR PLAY..

case closed, move on, Azubu Frost won fairly - DEAL WITH IT!!!
A staff member says to both teams: This is a warming. You are not allowed to turn your head into that direction anymore or you will be DQ.
Then, right when the game starts, you are doing it again?

It is not about TSM . Both teams were warned during the pause, and AF did ignore that warning and the rules.

If you look to your class mate in a test, the teacher may warn you. And if you do it again and he sees it, you will get 0 points. He doesn't have to prove that you wanted to cheat or if you did. He warned you to not do it or it will end with 0 points. You knew it and you still did it.

I am not for a ban or D/Q of AF. It doesn't even need a remake of both games or even the one game. But AF should stand to it, and Riot, too. Saying this incident never happened is the bad thing.
If AF would say "We are sorry. Our player had some neck problems and turned his head, that's what happened" would still be better than saying nothing and ignoring it.

After the Crs/Dig incident, both teams investigated and said what happened from their perspective. Both teams said they were sorry if it caused problems and so on.
Riot didn't ignore it.
Now Riot makes a statement where they ignore that one main incident (not even mentioning it as if it never happened). Same with AF.

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevorast View Post
I keep asking this. Nobody ever answers.

Anyone who watched it knows it was a single ping, dead on the location of the team running up top lane, and is not a place that ever gets pinged at the start of a game. Ever.
If you learn to read the post, you might get some answers.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junigenmukyoku View Post
Seriously, it's in bold and he provided a nice list of what went down, yet these idiots keep asking the same dumb questions over and over again.
Funny, I read the OP and didn't see any mention of the event that some of us are asking about.

They say no other instances of screen looking were witnessed, while talking about the one that happened just after the pause. They never mention the one that happened after the remake, the one we are referencing.

If you watch the video, you will see what is being talked about.

But you don't care, you just want to be a white knight.

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
A staff member says to both teams: This is a warming. You are not allowed to turn your head into that direction anymore or you will be DQ.
Then, right when the game starts, you are doing it again?

It is not about cheating or not. Both teams were warned during the pause, and AF did ignore that warning and the rules.

If you look to your class mate in a test, the teacher may warn you. And if you do it again and he sees it, you will get 0 points. He doesn't have to prove that you wanted to cheat or if you did. He warned to to not do it or it will end with 0 points. You knew it and you still did it.
Can you read?

Quote:
Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubuís communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.

No further incidents of screen-looking were witnessed during this match.

AR Manimal

10-07-2012

For the love of Odin's beard, get some soundproof booths like the ones used for SC2 and DotA 2 tourneys.

Sevorast

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junigenmukyoku View Post
Can you read?
The incident in question happened after the restart. Maybe you are the one having issues with reading comprehension?

After the restart, after having been warned, they are on video looking up at the screen and pinging the map on the exact location of the team they have no vision on.

Seriously. You're the only fanboy I see around here.

RaG nuh RocK

10-07-2012

Wow. The last time I heard that much Bullsht in one sitting was the Presidential Debate. FFS riot... really? What steaming pile of BS. Microphone broken? No one tests these things before matches? And cables shorting out? get the hell out of here with that ****. You are simply trying to perform damage control, and in my opinion you are doing a piss poor job of it.

Just take some fking responsibility for your shortcomings, own up to your mistakes, and yes, they are YOUR MISTAKES.

bakdafucup

10-07-2012

They need to interview Frost players, and review the audio from their vent. At the very least if they did cheat, you don't have to DQ them from the tourney. Just replay the 1st game.