Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aggrbargl

10-07-2012

Do you intend to address the possibility of players gaining information from audience reactions at future events?

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

too late bro, your world tourny failed.

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegafayce View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't Phreak say that they were wearing soundproof headsets? That's why they couldn't hear the commentators. Even if they weren't completely soundproof, noise reduction or cancellation headsets would not allow a "loud crowd" or a Vuvuzuela get in the way of the players. Especially at an event of this caliber. Their concentration is at a maximum. Pretty odd if you ask me. But I may be wrong.
Dude there is no soundproof booth and they have a mic too, and do you know how much noise those vuvuzelas make, a **** ton of noise. It's really unrealistic to think that there would be no noise if they just wear those headphones, it's not magic headphones.

Karpathian

10-07-2012

Vuvuzeleas were banned after the Soccer world cup if I remember right, and that stadium is much much bigger then this venue, so I can understand the WE player looking thinking what that noise was...

GabrielTT

10-07-2012

There will be no live audience?

can it be arranged in the way like First-come-first-serve, free entrance fee?

I enjoy the cheers from the live audience as well as the teemos and banners so much

sMuCkD4ddY

10-07-2012

If they we not cheating, how does riot explain the ping that happened to occur right after one of the players cocked his head, and was directly where the opposing team was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wp5Cn1cShM

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenode View Post
Im sorry, but the AZF was OBVIOUS map peaking he pinged where they where exiting literally a second after peaking at the map, it couldnt get anymore blatant than that....
Did you even read the post? Stop being a dumb fanboy.

Legion

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junigenmukyoku View Post
Did you even read the post? Stop being a dumb fanboy.
Can't really help it, I guess. Fanboys will always be fanboys.
I just hope these fanboys will stop making dumb threads, it's starting to get annoying.

Junigenmukyoku

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sMuCkD4ddY View Post
If they we not cheating, how does riot explain the ping that happened to occur right after one of the players cocked his head, and was directly where the opposing team was.
You can't read too?

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sMuCkD4ddY View Post
I keep asking this. Nobody ever answers.

Anyone who watched it knows it was a single ping, dead on the location of the team running up top lane, and is not a place that ever gets pinged at the start of a game. Ever.