Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazzy

10-07-2012

Redo the playoffs it's a complete wash.

People were cheating its very obvious. Riot will not admit it which is pathetic because they don't want to look unprofessional.

Even though they are making them selves out to be a bunch of unprofessional who shouldn't be running trouneys.

Riot is clearly trying to deny all cases of cheating.

Im Justa Klepto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

So what about the ping that was sent from the AF-TSM game issued by an AF player indicating that TSM was going through the top lane? This was witnessed AFTER a picture of the player looked at the giant map. I saw the post on r/leagueoflegends.

LadyAzalea

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrowen View Post
You know, that's one of the big problems these days. People feel they deserve an apology because they did not like something someone said.

Personally I had no problem with it at all and laughed about it. So since I do not require an apology and you do, does that mean he still needs to make a public apology?

Maybe we should take a vote and if YES breaks 50% he can apologize, if no people can learn to take some things a little light-hearted from someone who just spent 3 straight days joking, laughing, and carrying on with everybody and said something as a bad attempt at proding people to show up in person.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...just_a_number/

Hatelore

10-07-2012

I feel like they should have reviewed the audio from AF to see if they said anything about TSMs location.

Darmikau

10-07-2012

Not sure why the players aren't in soundproof boxes.

The fact that they can even hear the crowd should signal something is wrong - professional e-sports fixed this problem years ago, yet somehow League is still catching up.

As for saying it'll be better for Season 3, we'll wait and see. similar issues came up during Season 1 and, lo and behold, nothing changed between then and now, and we get repeat issues in Season 2. You can say you learn from mistakes but when the times comes we'll know whether or not you actually care.

Milky Wilson

10-07-2012

Hey RedBeard do you use any creams or anything to keep your beard so soft and shiny?

Bennyballs

5panks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I'm sorry Redbeard. I am a HUGE fan of yours, but, to be honest, I read your entire post and it sounds like "Hey guys, so we're going to do better next time and we're going to 'investigate' the issues at hand until you guys forget about them".

Dotislav Pro

10-07-2012

You cant blame Teams for cheating they want to win so badly xD... Not their fault. The point is do not give them the opportunity to do so.

SubToMeOnYoutube

10-07-2012

redbeard please review this pic, how is this not obvious cheating.

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

There is just no other way that they can know that TSM is going that exact way. Also about 10 seconds later when they get to the top bush, jayce of course goes with Sona cause they know TSM is gonna be in the bush, and Jayce Q's into it. I watched previous Azubu Frost replays and in almost all of them Sona goes and wards top bush, and TSM said they know they do this so they all went there to get early first blood, but since they screen looked and know they are going that way, jayce goes with her. obvious cheating riot... obvious.

The ping i think is what tells me its definite cheating. he just knows their there lol.

EDIT: even more obvious evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW7uNxqXfn8