Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zZBlackmatterZz

10-07-2012

I see a reoccurring theme of soundproof booths LOL! YUP LETS HAVE EM!

Rngmonster

10-07-2012

WE just cheated, and you guys don't want to ban them because you'll look racist to all the asians players. nice one Riot. Nice lie on the vuvuzela by the way.

Derdy Serdy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

So, Riot didn't think to install a UPS on every single bit of crucial hardware? I know that wouldn't have helped the network issues with the ISP, but it would have nullified that one power issue.

Pyth151

10-07-2012

I don't understand why isolation booths aren't being used for the teams during matches. That's pretty standard fair across the esports world. DOTA uses them, SC2, quite a few FPS games utilize them. Not only does it totally subtract any way to cheat, but it allows the players to concentrate on the match without having some jackass sounding off a vuvuzela in their ears 10 feet away.

Another thing I question is the quality of the stream. A lot of people had issues viewing it in anything more then 480p. It would stutter and skip like mad during team fights. I'm not trying to turn this into a dota vs LoL thing, but have you considered trying to get an in game spectator client, with the live casting and what not like DOTA uses. It's a really great system, I'd love to see it implemented here.

migty1joe

10-07-2012

Can i have a pizza?

Drago6817

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Think I mentioned this earlier, but we will be putting up overhangs so the possibility of peaking is removed.

What about sound?

It is pretty obvious that the "soundproof" headsets are anything but as competitors can be seen reacting to the crowed a number of times, which has the possibility to give away things such as baron attempts.

Paperwings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

So Riot why don't you just use booths like http://www.gosugamers.net/general/im...ack_booths.jpg it'll fix all chances of cheating, and you can keep the minimap/screen setup the exact same.

Freshwalrus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrowen View Post
Suck it up. Your little world may be shattered by this... but you are just a number watching in.
I don't care if you don't like that I am angry and that you think i am a child, what Deeman did was unprofessional and stupid. Whenever a newscaster ****s up like that they apologize for it as soon as the network puts them back on air, or they are fired. It comes with the job when you are in front of thousands if not millions of people that if you **** up with what you say to them, you either beg for forgiveness or fall on your own sword.

Sarg338

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Think I mentioned this earlier, but we will be putting up overhangs so the possibility of peaking is removed.
Will you be continuing the WE/CLG.EU series from 1-1? Any chance to just start the series over from scratch?

TheFailBus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotislav Pro View Post
Anyone who play league of legends or watch tournaments should see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOBqf-2yYUY
and remember we are just a number.
Learn to Context.