Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadistix

10-07-2012

grrrrr wednesday is bad for me soo can you pick another day

took 2 days off work to watch the finals and wuh wuh wuh

Hong328

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Hey, My name is David Wu, and I am gay.

JtimeAu

10-07-2012

Disappointed it happened in the first place (wrt the screens and probably peaking issues), regardless of any review the possibility and the feelings that it may have happened (for viewers and players alike) will leave bad memories of S2 for alot of people. Also the fact that the matches should've been run on lan and broadcast to the internet, but i'm sure you guys figured that out.

But very mature response from Riot to immediately acknowledge and address the issue and enact a fix, here's to hoping the rest of the event goes off without a hitch and S3 comes on bigger and better than ever!

Jazzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Redbeard, don`t you think the cheating is unfair for the teams that lost to the cheating asians? Not just TSM, also CLG.eu, Najin Sword, iG, everyone who lost to people who cheat, were screwed out of a chance at the 1 million dollar prize pool. Not because they were bested, but because of YOUR failure to prevent cheating.

Doesn't that weigh on your conscience? Even a little bit? How do you sleep at night?

HerbsPls

10-07-2012

RedBeard,

I made a thread about this, but your team has done more for eSports than most developers have (who have been around for years). Most of the fans are self-entitled, and people like you are what make us feel like we can be self-entitled. Take it for what you will, but you did man up and say your piece. Get this done in a timely manner, and fix things for Season 3.

Sound Proof Booths, LAN for Season 3 and other things are something you guys will work towards. You do your best to make this better for eSports, which is how we got things like Spectator mode. I know you guys will improve, and when you stumble people fling **** at ya, but just keep your chin up.

JefftheMagicGoat

10-07-2012

There is no growing evidence of cheating. People are just repeating the same incidents over and over. Yes, something happened once. I would like Riot to make an official statement on the matter, but it will take a day or two and they will say ruling stands. It is just that simple. It won't really affect the rest of the tourny.

Michael Flatley

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
We are working on an offline LAN solution but it takes some time to spin up. That allows the players to be immune from internet connectivity for the most part.
Quoted... we will see how things are a year from now.

Zanthz

10-07-2012

There are easy ways to solve the issue of screen peaking which I see you guys are looking into. I have a question about the restarts though, I'm wondering if you guys are looking into a solution to save the game every 30 seconds- 1 minute? I think there are plenty of options to prevent this and I believe this is the first time it has happened in LoL history to this extent. I appreciate that people took off their weekend to try to get everything for next week. I'm going there as are many people are and I think you guys will do a great job!

JefftheMagicGoat

10-07-2012

Who is auto-down voting every statement made in this thread?!

ParentalGuidance

10-07-2012

Noise cancelling headsets and u hear a vuvuzela? RIOT PLS