Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouHearThat

10-07-2012

Riot will never admit, because if they did that this whole tournement is consider as a joke now. Players cheating and such this isn't a good tournement and now a whole team got screwed out of a win because Riot didnt want to do LAN.

Psyclone Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
ha - that it was!
I'm glad you're having fun with this thread but if it's not too trouble could we get a couple of answers? What about the fact Riot said you didn't need booths because the players were wearing sound proof headsets? Now suddenly they were able to hear the crowd or a horn? What about the blind ping and that level 1 invade during TSM/AF?

There are many questions in this thread that need your attention, this is not a time for jokes or fooling around.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegafilter View Post
I REQUIRE MORE Tryndamere sitting in your lap it was to sexy.
Oh damn. How the hell could I miss that?

I'm really glad you made this thread, RiotBeard. GD was getting a little wild.
I appreciate the efforts you guys are doing and will pray for the best in the remaining of the tournament.

PD: Tell Deman and Jatt that we all feel their pain for having to narrate 70 minutes of CLG.eu, with such unfortunate ending.

ParadoxD

10-07-2012

Redbeard dodging the question on the Azubu Frost ping of TSM

Eat Orange Be K

10-07-2012

I feel for you RedBeard. You already looked like you were ready to kill someone when you were onstage for the resets (I feared for any of the Networking interns who may have been working that day, I was sure even Joz wouldn't have been able to protect them from your burning Red Fury), and then had to come and get a lot of vitrol on the forums. The worst part of which being I know you guys were already mentally kicking yourselves harder than any of the community would.

Still, thanks for addressing everything out to us, and hope the rest of the championship is nothing but smooth sailing. I'll raise a frosty mug to you guys; cheers, and keep your heads up.

whouthink

10-07-2012

Quote:
ha - that it was!
Well? What about the blind level 1 ping that countered TSM's FB strategy?

Attachment 537911

schwagger

10-07-2012

Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering what your thoughts were on the head turning during the games, especially the TSM game.

When I heard Regi say he retired I assumed it was because of his disgust with Frost's alleged cheating.

Priscilla CB

10-07-2012

Quote:
We’ve reviewed the existing footage and firsthand accounts from our referees, and we believe the player’s head turn may have been in response to a loud vuvuzela and crowd cheering. We haven’t found conclusive evidence either way and are continuing to investigate.
This is why soundproof booths are so useful, you won't have these problems. I heard the headphones were going to be soundproof but I guess not so much, what with the mic still picking up all the crowd sounds and all.
Booths would also solve the minimap looking problem.

Redrowen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadoxD View Post
Redbeard dodging the question on the Azubu Frost ping of TSM
If he doesn't have the answer he isn't just going to make stuff.

Miss

10-07-2012

Thanks for the info RedBeard!