Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewbie

10-10-2012

if anyone actually thought they would do something about it like a DQ or a rematch

LOLOLOLOL.....good one

FoXrYdErBoI69

10-10-2012

Bump.

No news or decision yet? Games start in less than 90 minutes.

Armaros

10-10-2012

I understand you have talented tech's but any network administrator worth his salt presiding over anything with monetary value would have made it a lan only event first of all, mirrored the player's accounts if need be, and every important piece of electronics would be plugged into a ups system. And he would have sat down at all the different stations at different times of day to assure that there would be no weather or visibility issues. And any moron who has played a video game before would ensure against screenwatching -.- Still love you guys riot, but if you want to give me money to run the next games, i will.

Omega2042

Recruiter

10-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2663221

The link for those that cant find it.

Drewbie

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaros View Post
I understand you have talented tech's but any network administrator worth his salt presiding over anything with monetary value would have made it a lan only event first of all, mirrored the player's accounts if need be, and every important piece of electronics would be plugged into a ups system. And he would have sat down at all the different stations at different times of day to assure that there would be no weather or visibility issues. And any moron who has played a video game before would ensure against screenwatching -.- Still love you guys riot, but if you want to give me money to run the next games, i will.
no client to do a LAN on

Dark55

10-10-2012

tbh whether or not AF cheated or not they gave TSM a butt whoopin. So say TSM got that 1st blood it wouldnt of changed anything i dont think lol. Im a TSM fan but i have to say that all the fan boys out there getting mad that AF "cheated" and that caused TSM the match are wrong. AF won that match with their hands tied behind their back, they were the better team end of story. There should be no rematches bc the same thing would happen again AF coming out on top.

EnemyController

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Didn't TSM get first blood one of the games, but still ended up losing?

Yordles Rule

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewbieQQ View Post
if anyone actually thought they would do something about it like a DQ or a rematch

LOLOLOLOL.....good one
You may be right, but i thought there was a chance given that RIOT really wants LOL to be taken seriously as an esport. Think of any sport you actually take seriously and think about how they handle cheating.

BioSharkz

10-10-2012

I think it's pretty obvious that he turned his head to cheat. I mean, crowd noise would cause him to lean and look at the crowd had that been the case, not turn around. Especially through "Soundproof headphones" as they so immensely stretched. It's a total injustice that the look was not taken care of on spot, regardless of what it was for. Just because he wasn't purposely looking at the screen, doesn't mean he didn't see it. And he just so happened to ping the exact location of TSM's players? K, good call guys. I'll pack up my **** and leave.

iamriddik

10-10-2012

your stream is choppy as ****. it's totally unwatchable