Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerKhan View Post
@RedBeard: I think it would make a lot of sense to save that information during future tournaments as an additional safeguard against wrongdoing of all sorts.
how do they not have it saved, yet can go back in time for replays and have it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orisai

Senior Member

10-10-2012

So what are your thoughts about the screenshot circulating which clearly shows CLG.eu winning game 4 and that another restart was absurd?

The pic with CLG.eu pushing into WE's base and a team fight ensues. At first nobody was sure who would've won, but with that screen shot we see all of WE low on health while on CLG the only person even close to death was yellowpete with a GA pending to revive him in the middle of his team.

What are Riots thoughts of game 4 which was a clear CLG.eu win?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjaxon

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
waiting on this aswell

Riot cant just say "there was nothing found" or "we found something, but we will continued as scheduled"

..if that happens I expect an uproar
To be fair, anything other than Riot giving tsm a favorable outcome is going to trigger an uproar by the LoL forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
To be fair, anything other than Riot giving tsm a favorable outcome is going to trigger an uproar by the LoL forums.
I, being a tsm fan (mainly a regi/chaox fan), could care less if they get a rematch or anything of the sort.

its really the fact that they cheated. dq them. give their next match a first game loss. something.

or let them play, fine..let them go on, but DQ any player on that team from playing in s3 competatively. as once a cheater, always a cheater. in games. in life. it holds true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyru

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHOMNRNDSVG View Post
So Riot is just not responding to the cheating allegations against AZF and moving forward with their schedule?

What a joke, trying to sweep it under the rug because they're pressed for time.
It is you who is the joke moron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuammarGadafi

Junior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgrhymes View Post
^ That name is not even clever; it's just straight offensive.
I don't understand why you would take offense to that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redrowen

Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
To be fair, anything other than Riot giving tsm a favorable outcome is going to trigger an uproar by the LoL forums.

Any action at all or no action at all will cause equal uproar's.

If they make a ruling on TSM v. AZF every other team in the tournament will claim that the opponent cheated and demand replays/DQs and a whole new mess will be created.

If they say nothing and move forward every fan will jump rant and rage about cheaters being allowed in a large eSport tournament and how badly Riot did in preparing for the event.

If they force TSM v. AZF into a rematch, the games run later than they already are and could cause serious complications for the follow-up match 3 tonight. Than everybody will complain that the team was to tired to play properly and lost because of all this nonsense.

All in all this is a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.


The only positive outcome I can think of is if AZF offers a rematch to TSM to prove they won honorably and TSM declines stating that even through there was some shady business they did get outplayed...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emmmmmm

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Again, we are still working on this. We hope to have a post later tonight, but if not it will be tomorrow that we outline this, and at the very least, the rulings will be issued prior to the Wednesday matches.

Thanks for your patience everyone, we have our hands full with the reviews, with the extra matches on Wednesday that we obviously weren't planning on, and then of course the World Finals setup.
Wondering on this. Really wondering here....Running out of time to make announcement before games start... I know you guys are super busy and this isn't the only thing on your plate... If possible, would appreciate an update.. Wanting to know. Neeeeeding to know..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXLightRainXx

Senior Member

10-10-2012

If i was a CLG member:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Putzfrau

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin13dante View Post
I'm just going to take the paragraphs as they come.

You are talking about game 3 and game 4[the attempt to redo the 3 game, which cut out]. No offense, but please get your facts straight. CLG lost the first game, then won the second game; those two games are not in question. The third game was the game that crashed. THAT is when there was a chance to repick champions...BECAUSE THE GAME CRASHED x.x.


That is what you're calling slander? You must not be studying law. I'm telling you that by throwing out the 'don't hate me because my opinion is different', you're just giving pointless information; it makes your argument look weaker. I'm just telling you not bother bringing up team favorites because even if I liked CLG.EU more, it doesn't make my point any more valid than the M5 fan saying everyone besides M5 should be kicked out ;P.

As I said before, you've got your facts wrong; game 3 is the one that crashed, and game 1 & 2 were completely set in stone, with nothing that affected each other(i.e. restricted Champ picks). Game 3, and all attempts to rematch it WERE thrown out. my entire argument has been that the progress made shouldn't have been, because game 3, as statistical probability goes, was already decided in CLG's favor.

Please stop bringing up this 'Game 2 there were champ restrictions'. There were not.
Please stop bringing up this 'you're forgetting two whole games'. I am telling you those games are, as by this decision to redo the final game, completely thrown out. My entire argument is about those two games being thrown out; I don't know how to make that any more clear.
Please start trying to persuade me you opinion and nothing more, which is "Playing out the third match or even a totally new Bo3, is the fairest solution for CLGeu vs TSM."
you are wrong. game 2 and game 4 crashed. we won game 1, and we was winning game 2 when it crashed. the third game was a total remake with clg eu banning out blitz and they went on to win. game 4 crashed when clg eu was ahead.

the restarts obviously worked out in clg's favor. game 2 was not going well for them, and they did NOT have a stall comp and their ad carry was dangerously underfarmed. the restart gave them a ton of momentum and they went on to win game 3 and was winning game 4.

please do not spread misinformation.