Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Still looking for info on the cheating investigation...

That ping, if nothing else, proves someone peeked. At this point I'm beyond caring if they punish or not, just want to see Riot acknowledge or deny.

redundant

10-09-2012

Redbeard, where is the update on the cheating allegations that you said would be posted along with the announcement of when the matches were going to be played?

detoxhater

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemoneya View Post
what about AF/TSM issue? seems like nor rematch or DQ happening.
Just imagine there would be a live crowd tomorrow. How would they react to AF's cheating? They must be glad that that there isnt a horde of americans waiting for them.

Alex Ich talked on stage about the respect and pride of asian teams, it would only be humble and fair if AF offers TSM a rematch or simply admits their action.

CursedMasamune

10-09-2012

Hey, could someone please tell me what time it is in America so I know what time the matches will be starting in my timeline?

Anemoneya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by detoxhater View Post
Just imagine there would be a live crowd tomorrow. How would they react to AF's cheating? They must be glad that that there isnt a horde of americans waiting for them.

Alex Ich talked on stage about the respect and pride of asian teams, it would only be humble and fair if AF offers TSM a rematch or simply admits their action.
I know korean LoL scene well. Others are fine, but this Woong in particular is well known for bad personality, dictatorship(he is leader and his father was sponsoring team when it was MiG team, so no one could oppose him), betraying other lol players, and lying about those stuff in public He lost respect in Korea long long times ago and there are way more anti-fans than fans in Korea (just woong, not others). I don't expect he will be humble and fair enough to do that.

NoJo2211

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedMasamune View Post
Hey, could someone please tell me what time it is in America so I know what time the matches will be starting in my timeline?
5:54pm here in Los Angeles. Or you could Google it???

KMeisters

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
I previously announced we’d be conducting a new best of 3 between Team WE and CLG.eu. However, given new feedback and considerations, as well as conversations with both teams, we’ve reversed that decision. WE and CLG will be concluding the one remaining game of their best of 3 match on Wednesday.

The winner of this quarterfinal will have to face intense competition in the Semifinal match that same day, and given the late start time necessitated by event preparations, a new best of three could result in some very late games. We’re concerned about fatigue and a poor experience for all teams and players involved. Additionally, the two games on the scoreboard in the existing best of 3 completed without incident, so we believe they should stand.

Both teams are informed of the new decision and are practicing accordingly. We know some of you were looking forward to a new best of 3, but I hope you’ll understand why Riot has chosen to resume the existing match.
At least they'll get some well deserved rest for the final of 3

Phanman

10-09-2012

You have less than 24 hours to announce your results on cheating investigations. Resuming the tournament without addressing these allegations negates all credibility of your event.

Fat of the Land

10-09-2012

If any teams are found to have cheated, will those matches be rescheduled as well? Or will the offenders be disqualified? What if both teams in a match cheated?

Cukimonsta

10-09-2012

So whats the decision on AF about the cheating? See how the semis are tomorrow.