Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natthan View Post
I just had a quick question, why has nobody brought up the fact the commentator saying something about the online fanbase not really mattering, or did someone mention this and i missed it?
probably because the guy who said that already apologized for it

Cmdr Sniffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Quick update. We’re writing up a full front page post about this but I want to get it out now that details are decided.

The conclusion of the playoffs will take place on Wednesday the 10th, starting at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. We’re going to be broadcasting from the same venue our World Finals are taking place, the Galen Center, and the players will be competing in a backstage area while we set up the main stage for Saturday. Players will be separated with no visibility of the opposing team. Due to the quick turnaround, we unfortunately won’t be hosting a live audience.

We'll once again be streaming in free HD on both Twitch and Own3D, with the same broadcast production features (player cams, replays, etc.). Casters will remain the same for English, and we’re determining what other languages we’ll be providing.
Thank goodness, a day I'm not working :3 I can't wait to see the matches, I only wish I also had Saturday off

Natthan

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
probably because the guy who said that already apologized for it
Where is the apology just wondering I wanted to see what he had to say

Pulsethefire

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natthan View Post
Where is the apology just wondering I wanted to see what he had to say
Wondering the exact same, got a link or smthing mb ?

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
We finally sent RedBeard home for some well-deserved rest. While this is a bit off-topic, Season 2 will end on 10/23.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...atings-changes

Hi Magus....so how goes the investigation?

P.S. my favorite Rioter name because of Chrono Trigger

MAN1MAL

10-09-2012

just out of curiosity, is competitive league supposed to be a sport? going forward will there be more focus on securing the integrity of the result (be it internet, stage layout, noise reduction or lackthereof) or about the entertainment value?

Impawsible

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN1MAL View Post
just out of curiosity, is competitive league supposed to be a sport? going forward will there be more focus on securing the integrity of the result (be it internet, stage layout, noise reduction or lackthereof) or about the entertainment value?
Its like you already answered your own question.

Magus

Director of Esports

10-09-2012
50 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
Hi Magus....so how goes the investigation?

P.S. my favorite Rioter name because of Chrono Trigger
Best character from the best RPG ever!

I'm sorry but I can't really shed light on the investigation because it's still ongoing. Rest assured that the team is spending a lot of time going through available evidence.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

10-09-2012

RIOT hates EUW.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

10-09-2012

Magus,
RedBeard told us there would be front-page information very soon?
U have an ETA of this information?
Oh, and if finals are over, give RedBeard a present, first time lol-players get real information so fast from someone who really cares about us and even lets his sleep to give us answers.