Trapped in ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innocent kill

01-03-2013

21 victories .. 21 loses and my elo is in the 700s i know i had bad scores in some games first but then i focused and tried to carry every game i ve an afk or a troll and somehow i reached that point when my victories rate is 50 % not so great but it's kinda wired to be in 700s .. isn't it >>> username is innocent kill .. thx for reading and sorry for annoying.

DriedPrunes

01-03-2013

Seriously I know how its like being low elo and im still there at 1200's slowly gaining elo. Personally its all about ignoring ragers, trolls and focusing on your mechanics.

Also what I find at the 800+ range is that ppl don't understand the game and are quick to flame. This is why they're the slowest to trends. I used to jungle chogath and there so many ppl thought he was a garbage jungler.

Coloring

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriedPrunes View Post
Also what I find at the 800+ range is that ppl don't understand the game and are quick to flame. This is why they're the slowest to trends. I used to jungle chogath and there so many ppl thought he was a garbage jungler.
Woah.
I'm level 24 and think that Cho'Gath is a great jungler with fast clears...

innocent kill

01-04-2013

guys i mean is it normal to ve a 50% win ratio and still in 700s ??

VirginTHXtoLoL

01-04-2013

You probably either lost a lot of your placement matches, or had low elo to begin with in s2 and then lost a lot of placement matches.