New Rank Queue Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DelinquentKidd

10-07-2012

I would like you to implement a new feature in the rank queues. This feature will allow us to kick out summoners in the rank queue team select. It will work in a way that 4 out of 5 people would vote in agreement that a summoner that we may feel is trolling, would feed during the game and even if they do not want to corporate with team members. I'm sure other problems will also be fixed. This would help in a better game for others since with this implementation we will not have to lose to many elo. I personally believe that this will be great for season 3 or even before that. I'm sure others will agree with me. I really will like you to look and consider this new feature.

Thanks in advance.

Hugh Akston

10-08-2012

No. Other threads have Riot responses for why this will not happen. Go do your research.

iThroopeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

its a good idea regardless.Riot doesn't exactly have a gold star in knowing what they're talking about these days in many peoples' books. Something needs to be done about the current que, the amount of trolls that exist are rediculous

Ima Cut U Up

10-08-2012

Ranked ques are a joke right now, something needs to be done. There are more experienced players in draft than in ranked, totally backwards...