Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar vs Lee sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADC SENPAl

10-07-2012

Played Rengar twice vs lee sin top lane and can't seem to win the lane for the life of me. Whenever I get aggressive he e's my Q attack speed bonus and then safeguards and Q's me and I lose the trade. Tactics and help would be nice. (Ad rengar btw)

VanillaCrunch

10-07-2012

Just stay in the bush. Start the fight with your passive? Make sure you use your Q twice.

mnun

10-07-2012

When starting on purple side, a huge trick is to get your four stacks by jumping on the golems then running into the bush, jump, bush, ect...

Then with your 4 stacks you jump on him double q and ignite, it should guarantee the first blood, then just farm by abusing your leap.

Luke1234567

03-11-2014

hi

Luke1234567

03-11-2014

lee sin is a complete counter to rengar you only win if you ask for LOTS OF GANKS

XnasoX

03-11-2014

max bola and spams those all day

Hi Im KK

05-10-2014

Farm and Bola whenever you can ask for ganks often and you will be able to beat him later.

MicKretz

05-10-2014

2 yr old post...im pretty sure he's figured something out...and even so..its a new rengar now...why bumping????????