Confused..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GSPOTR

10-07-2012

I got banned for 3 days and after the ban was taken off - all my honor points went back to zero as if reseted it self. They were NOT spammed or begged for but given from either allies or enemies for good game play and respecting the game and having fun. Now its 0 0 0 0 and I don't know why.. can someone tell me??

Also, the referral system isn't working.. I refereed someone and they're nearly level 5 and it still shows as they haven't done anything on my account "still pending" - how long does it take before its synchronized?

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Yes, they have stated that if you are punished by tribunal you lose all honor you gained up to that point. You will still acrue it like before and lose it if you are punished again.

Arcane Azmadi

10-07-2012

You behaved in a manner than led to you being banned for 3 days (which means you'd already received at least 1 warning).

Why are you surprised that you are no longer considered an hnourable member of the community after this?

GSPOTR

10-07-2012

It wasn't my fault mate but I'm not getting into that now..

What about the referral system?

Ladayen

10-07-2012

Hmm.. all I can say on the referral is wait until your friend gets to lvl 5 and 10. See if anything happens then.

GSPOTR

10-07-2012

They are now and nothing has happened :/

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

not sure why I am helping you but... meh.