Well, Was One of the Teams cheating?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

on19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote From Youtube:

Regi is good troll. But when troll mode is off... the guy is smarter than you think. Smart man, and I HOPE that he pioneers and introduces to the world the greatness, intensity, and enjoyment of E-sports.

Also, during the OMITTED part....he probably said:

Azubu Frost paused the game, and looked at the big screen - they looked at the minimap to see where TSM was, thus, giving AZF the cheating advantage to avoid a level 1 gank.

no matter it is true or not, but i rly hope riot can come and explain to us whether the boardcasting got delay or not, if not, pls check the replay, i mean check that if Azubu Frost did look at the big minimap during the game or not

TrippySkippy

10-06-2012

You check it, even if that were the case you think ONE incident like that would allow Azubu to 2-0 TSM? You really think that Koreans one of the most respectful races in the world are going to try to pull a fast one even know they 3-0ed in play offs? That is just bull****.

Darion Mograine

10-06-2012

Human is a race... Korean is a nationality

ZeronX25

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistThatTittie View Post
You really think that Koreans one of the most respectful races in the world
wtf are you talking about?

aerozombie

10-06-2012

@TwistThatTittie: You are fooling yourself if you really think that.

Cruentum

10-06-2012

I believe there's a delay inbetween the game itself and what the audience. I mean the announcers literally say outloud what the Junglers are starting. And if the teams could hear that then it kind of a big advantage.

TrippySkippy

10-06-2012

Right, that is why racism is called racism.

TrippySkippy

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeronX25 View Post
wtf are you talking about?
I am talking about the Joseon Dynasty and the budhist monks. The korean background. Koreans are peaceful and respectful people. This is why they bow and are very kind. Like the Japanese and the way of the Samurai.

ZeronX25

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistThatTittie View Post
Koreans are mostly peaceful and respectful people. This is why they bow and are very kind.
You are very mistaken.

on19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

"When it came to planning we watched all of azubu frost's games that we could watch for around 3-4 hours and we knew what they did every game.

One of the things was madlife wards for top always.

Our plan to kill him by sitting in the top brush was ruined the first game by the pause and then after pausing we briefly looked over to the other team to see if they looked at the minimap.

They did so our plan was ruined, after much debate we tried it again but we got checked by jayce which would of happened either way ..."
Dyrus's conclusion after the game.

any other piece of evidence now
riot, pls check

12345 ... 6