Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do we get rp if we got reported?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oblìvíon

10-07-2012

So yeah I wanna know if we stilll get rp if someone reported us?Thanks I would like to know asap!

Zair Umbras

10-07-2012

You shouldn't get reported... There's absolutely no reason for it unless you're new to League in which case, you shouldn't really be allowed on the PBE, but the creators have deemed it acceptable to have people who've never played League to play on the PBE. x.x Back on topic though... You prolly will even though if you got reported, you probably don't deserve it. lol.

Graiskye

10-07-2012

Nope if you happen to get reported for anything, you are put on a 'blacklist', and you'll receive no more stipends ever.
Tough luck, that's why most of these people are posting they have all been reported at one time or another and placed on the 'blacklist' so they don't receive weekly stipends.
It just takes one report.
Tough luck I know how it sucks.

So better to just be good and never get reported.

Oblìvíon

10-07-2012

But if some dude like raged at me and reported me?

Zair Umbras

10-07-2012

Graiskye, stop trolling the poor noobs.

gigglesNinja

10-07-2012

Quote:
Zair Umbras:
You shouldn't get reported... There's absolutely no reason for it unless you're new to League in which case, you shouldn't really be allowed on the PBE, but the creators have deemed it acceptable to have people who've never played League to play on the PBE. x.x Back on topic though... You prolly will even though if you got reported, you probably don't deserve it. lol.

I disagree. People will report other people just to be dicks. They lose and they will report the whole team. I would argue the nicest LOL player will be reported eventually by some troll.