Looking for a decent Duo Partner(900-1.1k elo)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrsDoubleFlash

10-06-2012

Have you ever been playing a ranked game, and dominated your lane, but you realize every other lane, and your jungler all fed? This is a common problem in ranked, which is what leads to the well argued over "elo hell". I have traveled through this "elo hell", and know what it is like. I hit 500 elo before I finally came to a realization to what I was doing. I finally stuck to it, and carried myself up to 1k elo. I am ready for a duo partner, because I am getting to the point in the elo where half of the people in the ranked Queues are people who have never played ranked before, and try building a Tiamat on an ADC, stating it is some "Korean Meta".
I know what I am doing now, and I am fairly confident in my gameplay. I am looking for a duo partner with the same feeling of self confidence.

REQUIREMENTS:
1) Must have a DECENT Mic, and Skype:
The communication factor is helpful in a variety of ways, including tactics that could be anywhere from extremely successful, or leading to a loss.
2) Must be between the age of 15-21:
I want someone my age, who thinks alike and/or at least has the same maturity level, and will not be like a little kid who rage quits because someone took his farm.
3) Must be on at least 4 days a week, and be active throughout the evening.
I am 17, and I am still attending high school. I get most of my playtime done in the evening, between 4pm-9pm PST. I hope to coordinate schedules.
4) Must know, EVERY POSITION:
I am not going to duo with someone who REFUSES to support. If we are in a sticky situation with team comp, and have other people complaining about not wanting to support, one of us must suck it up.
5) Must have at least 100 total games(wins+losses) in ranked:
I know what it is like to have no ranked experience. I want people that know what they are doing, and can help me make game making moves to lead to victory.
Last but not least, You must have joy in the game. You must have a desire to win, but not have that be the only reason you play. If you lose, you lose. Shake it off and start another.
Always try your best, but always make sure you have fun.

Thanks a lot if any of you actually took all the time it probably took to read that.
Add me on skype if you are interested in becoming duo partners.
Blakkout69

Dormie

10-06-2012

IGN- McMcNugget

CrsDoubleFlash

10-06-2012

bump

ChoclateDaddy

10-06-2012

IGN: ChocolateDaddy

CrsDoubleFlash

10-06-2012

I am on right now, lets get some more people talking to me!

HotdogsFTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

IGN Mcollins1994 950 elo, but im better than MOST other people in my elo.. not saying i am amazing. It just seems like more times than not im the fed one or the one trying to keep together an arguing team. msg me if you are still interested in partnering. i have skype and a mic too.