Tribunal judging Offensive Name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delta Sniper

10-08-2012

I just finished a tribunal review and one of the cases i had to skip was an offensive summoner name. now the reporter said his name in the description but i have no way to verify if that was really his name I couldn't find the summoners name anywhere on the page
if i am mistaken please point me in the direction of where it is for future reference.
If i am not mistaken please show their name or have the Riot Mods overview those cases this could be a really bad system if people just type offensive names in the description but their name wasn't offensive at all like 'fluffy bunny'.
i would hate for something to happen to a 'fluffy bunny'.

p.s. i don't know a fluffy bunny it was just an example of a non offensive name.

MrFisterRoboto

10-08-2012

I believe summoner names can be reviewed in support tickets. Not sure if they are able to be reported via tribunal. You did the right thing though, by skipping the case.

Kargano

10-08-2012

If a player was reported for inapporipate name, the Tribunal will include the name right under the 'Inapporipate Name' report, where reporter comments would normally go. I believe you confused Tribunal's insertion of the actual name with a comment by the reporter.

Tribunal's addition is something like "Name: __________" I believe.

Delta Sniper

10-08-2012

it simply said his name but it was right under the person who reported it maybe the tribunal inserted it there but to me it looked like the reporting player had typed it in the comments.

Ghan04

10-08-2012

There should be a space in between the reporter's comment and the actual name that the Tribunal inserts. I have seen summoner names under every Inappropriate Name report that I have ever seen.

Delta Sniper

10-08-2012

well if this truly is the case then i totally should have reported it was very inappropriate.

TenienDaithen

10-08-2012

The names used to show at the top but now it right next to the inappropriate name report. I guess that could be mistaken for the reporter typing it but that is the program inserting for you to review.

TenienDaithen

10-08-2012

This is the example they gave when they first made the change.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

If the report is filed under the wrong category, consider pardoning.