LF a Good 1400-1500 Support for Duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archipater

10-08-2012

I am currently a 1430 ADC (1466 on record atm) looking to get gold before the season ends. I had reached 1531 elo before, but then I dropped like 200 elo due to an extremely unlucky streak of bad teams (this was before remake of elo system). I am slowly on my way back up, but I think partnering up with someone good would speed up the process.

Let me know if you would be a good candidate. I mean it when I say good. I pull some serious clutch plays, but if my support isn't competent, it won't matter. I need someone that I can really count on to come through with me and help me carry through all of this. Thanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

10-08-2012

I am a pretty good support. You can check my KD ratio on http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31580805. My elo sucks because I tried to get out of elo hell with a support. The bad part about playing support is if your carry blows you are absolutely useless. At least with some carries, if your support sucks, sometimes you can still sometimes pull through. I average around 20 assists with support. I can play any support but my best is Soraka. Let me know if you are interested in trying me out in a regular and if we mesh well we can do ranked. You can add me in game.