Cass ult vs Anivia Egg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irish Red Cap

10-07-2012

So I just played a game. I was Anivia mid versus a Cass mid. At level 6 Cass started chasing me into my tower trying to get a kill, however I still had my egg off cd. Her poison killed me as I was running away from her beneath my tower facing towards my teams base. However as I was about to rebirth from the egg Cass came forward and used her ult what happened was I had 1~ second before I would be rebirthed instead I received the STUNNED animation flying over my head and the rebirth was cancelled and I was stuck in egg form while Cass harassed me until I was dead. When the stun finally ran out I finally rebirthed but at that point I died almost immediately to the poison stack Cass had used before running away from the tower. Even IF she should be able to stun anivia in her egg it should not delay the rebirth and it certainly should not work if anivia was running with her back towards Cass. That practically means the egg has omnidirectional vision so Cass could stun using her ult on the egg from any position regardless of where Anivia was looking prior.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

10-07-2012

hmmmm never tried that before...