Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500 elo ama

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

II DC II

10-07-2012

What are your thoughts on using AP Shyvana to carry yourself from ELO Hell to gold?
(im thinking a Gunblade would actually be pretty funny on her with the slow and AP/AD damage)

also grats, imma try to break from 1433 to 1500 Monday using pretty much Skarner only

Princes Luna

10-07-2012

Im 1500 too *brohoof*

Garmeth

10-07-2012

Picture, in your opinion, the hottest women on the face of the planet, both in personality and looks. Now, if this woman was

1. Your First Cousin

2. Your Sister

3. Your First Cousin by Marriage

Would you do her?

Mairead Watkins

10-07-2012

Quote:
Skarner Need Hug:
What are your thoughts on using AP Shyvana to carry yourself from ELO Hell to gold?
(im thinking a Gunblade would actually be pretty funny on her with the slow and AP/AD damage)

also grats, imma try to break from 1433 to 1500 Monday using pretty much Skarner only

It could work, cause no one would be expecting that and lichbane procs.

Quote:
Garmeth:
Picture, in your opinion, the hottest women on the face of the planet, both in personality and looks. Now, if this woman was

1. Your First Cousin

2. Your Sister

3. Your First Cousin by Marriage

Would you do her?

1. Yes

2. Depends, have I known her all my life or is it a long lost sister thing? Cause if so.. maybe.

3. Ya

Trigbomb

10-07-2012

This is a quality AMA. +1

USnip

10-07-2012

What is the most intense sexual experience you had during your time as a woman?

Merluza00

10-07-2012

if your best friend wants to give you a massage and ask you to take off your shirt, would you accept?
I have a 1500 elo friend too and I'd love to touch his body

RainingBubbIeS

10-07-2012

do you shower?

Mairead Watkins

10-07-2012

Quote:
USnip:
What is the most intense sexual experience you had during your time as a woman?

I was at school. The usual nerdy girl in class, everyone thinks i'm a prude girl because of the way I act in school. However, that isn't me at all. I just work hard. I would bang a guy's brains out on the first date given the opportunity.

The only guy that I actually liked at the school, his name was Wayne. You would think he was black with that name, but no. He was a regular white guy, average height and weight, and played football. We had a project together, and he was coming to my house tonight. I had to be prepared.

So I got prepared the only way I knew how - playing some ranked solo Q. Played ashe, lost, ragequit. Was feeling good about myself. Wayne comes and sees the "DEFEAT" on my screen. You play league, Cait?

(Yes, my name is Caitlyn, and no, I think Caitlyn sucks). Yeah. I love Ashe.

"Oh really? Can I see yours?"

"..What?"

"Your Ashe. Can I see your ashe?

"My ass?" *Points at my ass*

"No, your Ashe stats"

And that's the farthest I ever got with a guy.

Quote:
Merluza00:
if your best friend wants to give you a massage and ask you to take off your shirt, would you accept?
I have a 1500 elo friend too and I'd love to touch his body

ya why not

Quote:
RainingBubbIeS:
do you shower?

only when i win

Garmeth

10-07-2012

Yes you've known your sister in my previous scenario for your entire life.