Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im not getting my stipend?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IeagueOfLychees

Recruiter

10-08-2012

If you haven't gotten your IP/RP yet and you "can't test without it" do this. delete your account, uninstall the PBE, and wait until next month to try again so the rest of us who are actually interested in testing don't have to deal with all of the people who are just here for the free stuff.

Blacky

10-08-2012

Your acting awfully immature about this, I just want to help but your shutting down anyone who tries too. Also where did the "people just here for the free stuff" come from. Not everyone is like that, but maybe you are...

IeagueOfLychees

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Oh, you're not here for the free stuff? The IP/RP stipend is free stuff. You want your IP/RP stipend. Thus, you want free stuff. Just play the free week champions and deal with it til next weekend. And I'm definitely not here for free stuff. I've played like 3-4 actual games on the PBE, the only thing I do is customs with friends to test specific bugs, and we don't finish those games. Check my match history if you want to. My IGN is the same as my forum name.

Sicarius a Umbra

10-09-2012

Its every weekend, you get 10k ip and 4k rp.. i think.

Voba

10-09-2012

*cough cough gentlemen!* we have addicts...Gonna start the first RP rehab. Can i write all of you down?