not able to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juanzam

10-04-2012

while in loading screen i get a bug splat.. nothing new, bu then when i try to reconnect the loading screen never appears, instead the game just closes itself and tells me i have left the game. happened 5 times in a row, so i got tired of trying to re-enter the game, i didnt have this issue before so its got nothing to do with my pc.. riot please!!..

Malthena

10-04-2012

Crash.

Was about to win a game and then .. BAM epic lag..

I hope it will be fixed soon

Nuggetz420

10-05-2012

same thing here random games crash at load screen to bugspat

Banéx

10-07-2012

same thing is happening to me i was on my friends laptop yesturday but when i got home and back on mine it wont let me? i already had to fix a bug were i couldnt load in LoL so i did a repair too it still didnt work then i saw someone post a fix about removing the LoL.launcher from the file and i did and i got it back up it made a new one so i was able to log in after that i jumped into a ranked que thinking it would work and after the character selection was done and the same was suppose to go to the character loading screen and it didnt insted all i see is my desktop and the LoL tab down at the bottom were it should be ... i look to the right to see that the Riot icon is there i click on it and my game comes back up as i have abandoned my game and to reconnect i try and its still not working not sure if what i did is any diffrent but hope this helps since i have the same issue