Kalamunja, The Shadow of Ionia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GjommyFuFu

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickingAttack View Post
Alright its review time.

Base stats - All is good

Innate - this idea isn't good on an ad carry period considering you would recommend life steal items like bloodthirster. An idea would be "When Kalamunja falls below 50% hp, he gains 20/30/40 AD for as long he stays in that state. If he returns to health above 50%, the AD buff effect would last for an additional 3 seconds before wearing off."

Q - Damage is quite strong actually if you compare with draven Q[Which hurts alot (I dont know why people say its weak)]. But i dont think you need to nerf it because the mana costs are high.

W - Hmm uh this could use a nerf. 1.5 times strong = 50% stronger right? 600 aoe range 60% with your Ult knock up. Remove the 1.5 thing and make it 500. Other than that, i like the concept!

E - Numbers are good, though it should last for 3 sec at least. 5 seconds of movement speed will last to long in a team fight.

R - A hard cc is strong on ad carries in general. Also, you should put how long the targets are knocked up.

Overall, he's pretty strong. I like the concept.
And if you could, can you review my champion? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2615551
I'll take what you have said into consideration, but.. there are some aspects I can't change, also.. Knock ups don't have a timer. :P

PanickingAttack

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjom View Post
I'll take what you have said into consideration, but.. there are some aspects I can't change, also.. Knock ups don't have a timer. :P
really? in the wiki, it says that alistar knocks up for 1 seconds and malphite ult knocks up for 1.5

GjommyFuFu

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickingAttack View Post
really? in the wiki, it says that alistar knocks up for 1 seconds and malphite ult knocks up for 1.5
Oh really? o.o
I didn't know that. LOL

JohnIsNotKuhl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

BUMPED, i like this concept almost as much as padlock and your void character concepts.

GjommyFuFu

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs SugarTits View Post
BUMPED, i like this concept almost as much as padlock and your void character concepts.
Thanks Sugar ****. xD

lololerz

12-10-2012

You gave him low ap, and no ap items, but his w and r are ab. I would suggest making the abilities ad, or giving him more ap

GjommyFuFu

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololerz View Post
You gave him low ap, and no ap items, but his w and r are ab. I would suggest making the abilities ad, or giving him more ap
I'm sorry, what?

Brando3609

08-20-2013

I like it
Bump

GjommyFuFu

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando3609 View Post
I like it
Bump
Thank you very much.

MQKILLER

08-20-2013

check my champ u may like it
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3787081