Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kalamunja, The Shadow of Ionia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gjom

10-18-2012

Quote:
PanickingAttack:
Alright its review time.

Base stats - All is good

Innate - this idea isn't good on an ad carry period considering you would recommend life steal items like bloodthirster. An idea would be "When Kalamunja falls below 50% hp, he gains 20/30/40 AD for as long he stays in that state. If he returns to health above 50%, the AD buff effect would last for an additional 3 seconds before wearing off."

Q - Damage is quite strong actually if you compare with draven Q[Which hurts alot (I dont know why people say its weak)]. But i dont think you need to nerf it because the mana costs are high.

W - Hmm uh this could use a nerf. 1.5 times strong = 50% stronger right? 600 aoe range 60% with your Ult knock up. Remove the 1.5 thing and make it 500. Other than that, i like the concept!

E - Numbers are good, though it should last for 3 sec at least. 5 seconds of movement speed will last to long in a team fight.

R - A hard cc is strong on ad carries in general. Also, you should put how long the targets are knocked up.

Overall, he's pretty strong. I like the concept.
And if you could, can you review my champion? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2615551

I'll take what you have said into consideration, but.. there are some aspects I can't change, also.. Knock ups don't have a timer. :P

PanickingAttack

10-18-2012

Quote:
Gjom:
I'll take what you have said into consideration, but.. there are some aspects I can't change, also.. Knock ups don't have a timer. :P

really? in the wiki, it says that alistar knocks up for 1 seconds and malphite ult knocks up for 1.5

Gjom

10-23-2012

Quote:
PanickingAttack:
really? in the wiki, it says that alistar knocks up for 1 seconds and malphite ult knocks up for 1.5

Oh really? o.o
I didn't know that. LOL

JohnIsNotKuhl

Recruiter

11-02-2012

BUMPED, i like this concept almost as much as padlock and your void character concepts.

Gjom

11-07-2012

Quote:
Mrs SugarTits:
BUMPED, i like this concept almost as much as padlock and your void character concepts.

Thanks Sugar ****. xD

lololerz

12-10-2012

You gave him low ap, and no ap items, but his w and r are ab. I would suggest making the abilities ad, or giving him more ap

Gjom

08-20-2013

Quote:
lololerz:
You gave him low ap, and no ap items, but his w and r are ab. I would suggest making the abilities ad, or giving him more ap

I'm sorry, what?

AmononDemora

08-20-2013

I like it
Bump

Gjom

08-20-2013

Quote:
Brando3609:
I like it
Bump

Thank you very much.

MQKILLER

08-20-2013

check my champ u may like it
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3787081