Solo Queue Chaos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Well, where to start..... If someone doesn't get their role in lower elo they ***** and feed then they bring me down with them.... So I'm here begging that you guys will implement a system that matches us up by the roles we want to play (Like World of Warcrafts, Dungeon Finder.).... It will promote better behavior because no one will be arguing and taking each others spots It will promote friendlier behavior in ranked with trading... It will also promote more Supports because the matchmaking queue will be almost instant.... I just feel like there will be less raging in Lobby and that everyone will get along a lot better.

Thank you for allowing me to post this suggestion i really hope this goes through.

Ninde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allster View Post
So I'm here begging that you guys will implement a system that matches us up by the roles we want to play (Like World of Warcrafts, Dungeon Finder.).
Sweet baby jesus yes, how have I not thought of making it like the WoW dungeon finder.
+1'd

Randombiscuit

10-07-2012

I also agree with this... I feel that it would just make life easier for the people... and make the game more enjoyable.

Thorston13

10-07-2012

I hate to be at the top of the elo charter of my team ( i know it's barely any difference) and i have to go out of my way to choose a role i don't really want to play because i get those people that just don't care about teamwork.
I dodged a game because i had 4 solotop as teammates, all raged for solotop and said they will do it even if they already had a solo top char in team.
And they did.
I hate those kind of situations, a double carry, double jungler and the such.
That would be a great idea.

Kenji94

10-07-2012

BUMP, Riot must implement something like this. I just hate when the last pick call ADC or MID.

LordZZX

10-07-2012

There will be very few supports, actually, since most people who play support do so because they have to. Also, many people play every role depending on what the teammates are best at.

Randombiscuit

10-07-2012

Yes i realize that some people play every role so, they can queue up for every role and those that like to main a certain role will get that role and who ever can do everything will get what is left over, i mean that's why they queued up for everything right? I understand most people support because they have to but it would promote them going support. Instead of the struggle of fighting for it, and having trolls.

Peacë

10-07-2012

I would agree, except I feel such a system enforces a stagnant meta :/

Randombiscuit

10-07-2012

I mean this is just for solo queue I mean yes it would just be a standard meta, I mean just because you picked like the support icon doesn't mean you have to stick to Janna or Soraka you can go Lux Gragas support or what ever you want, as for like the double jungle meta... if that is a meta... Support would still be apart of that wouldn't it because it would be a top mid and bot so that Support spot has the choice to determine the meta so to say? Then again i mean that would still be trolling so to say if they did double jungle because they didn't want to support? I'm not entirely sure but there will be a way to fix it. Just throwing some ideas out there to make our lives easier.

Sneekay

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiragon View Post
such a system enforces a stagnant meta :/
^^^^^^^^

~~
This idea seems against the very idea of the game and I really don't like it personally. The issue clearly lies in the players and their awful attitudes and there's nothing Riot can do to fix that.