I love playing support, but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastBox

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but when I die a few times saving my idiot carry's life, I get called a feeder.

And it was K

10-07-2012

Oh, well here's another: I love playing support, but as a bottom lane main, I hate it when people think their job is dying for their AD carry, and don't realize the freedom they have to terrorize the enemy bot, mid, and jungle while setting their team up to win.

Von Nicklesnout

10-07-2012

I love not playing support because that means I won't have my full build 12 minutes into the game and don't have to rely on people to be good enough to carry.

Blazekilla900

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Love View Post
Complete the sentence. I love playing support, but...

I love playing support, but...I feel like the only time anybody notices me is when I accidentally take a kill. Come on guys, I'm like 2/1/19, cut me some slack!
In order to be a good support you need to save get some amount of feed. I cant tel you how many times people get mad for a support taking a kill when the ad carries or w.e take all the kills and minions but dont help the team fight off invasions. Its sad because when one person is fed and the rest are not it is up to that person to make the team win rather than when everyone has a chance to get kills and feed making the entire team powerful rather than just the one threat. I hope that was not too confusing and made some sense .

Prófessor Oak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I love playing support but... Patch notes: nerf all supports and buff every other champ in the game to super OP and supports abilities drain all of their mana with 1 use

Nerd Bird

10-07-2012

i love playing support, but.... i have no support champs

oddish33

10-07-2012

I love playing support... But there is only 9 support champs counting leona and blitz!

megaswampman

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but I still kill the other bot laners anyway b/c my carry is mostly inadequete

Admiral Love

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddish33 View Post
I love playing support... But there is only 9 support champs counting leona and blitz!
Haha yes, good one! More supports please Riot!

And great ones everyone! It's nice for us supports to get to vent every now and then without getting scapegoated...

Pesterer

10-07-2012

Most of my complaints have already been said.

GJ supports, keep it up!