I love playing support, but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrrationalNoob

10-07-2012

I love playing support but only when I am with at least the AD player on voice coms.

Kiddalee

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but... only on Dominion where I get to build things and help my team.

Text 15622215588

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but; I hate sharing lanes.

Revoluxionist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but.... sometimes I feel that I can carry better than the ap mid.

a tiny leaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyFriend View Post
i hope you're not retarded

wriggles is good for supports it gives them lifesteal for sustain in lane
LOL, yes, lifetsteal is what supports need... wow.

TBH i have no idea what is meant by "wriggles except for supports". The only meaning I can deduce from this is that they want an item that is a reusable ward, which would be awesome. This ignores the point of wriggle's entirely though, as it's a jungle clearing item, or you can buy it if you are getting bullied too much in lane as a solotop or possibly an ad carry in rare circumstances.

Leaver

10-07-2012

I love playing support but I'm tired of being treated badly by my teammates no matter how well I'm doing

Aeolian Melodies

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but if I have to lane against another Blitzcrank I'm going to napalm an elementary school.

And it was K

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but it frustrates me that no one understands the role, so people complain when they get it and enemy supports are almost always easy to shut down.

Adorable

10-07-2012

I love playing support but when my adc is mentally retarded I want to stab someone.

Falconacious

10-07-2012

I love playing support, but I always feel like my adc needs to learn to pull back a bit. Especially when I'm caster support.