Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i have an idea for statistics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoomShtick

10-07-2012

what if when you play ranked games with a duo quo partner you can have that as a completely separate elo so you can compare your friends and pick the best option for your ranked team? i feel this would help people who like me who have no interest at hoping that random guy i just added to my friends list is any good when i add him to my ranked team plus it would also give people the availability to play with people that they KNOW are worse then them and still get a rank just for fun (like i WANT to do with my little brother) without messing up my solo que rank or starting a brand new "smurf" account. i want all my IP on 1 account and id like to get it and still play ranked with my little brother so he doesnt feel left out