Tribunal - Needs to be reformed/looked at

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator00747 View Post
Thanks to all the replies from others though, I understand that what I said was not acceptable, i'm just struggling to see how I end up so severely punished for one negative attitude game without any warning.

What SHOULD have happened, was that I receive an email telling what I have done wrong so I can learn from it as SimplyAlive stated above
Actually what should have happened is that you should have sent a communication ticket to Riot Support the first time you got suspended to ask them what happened to your mail.

Mail in your spam folder may also get deleted automatically over time depending on what email service you use.

Punishments get more severe as one gets punished in Tribunal multiple times. This is not your first time in the hot seat. You have been consistently reported in in a relatively large percentage of matches over many matches to have reached a 5-day suspension level. That doesn't happen without a lot of toxic behavior on your part aside from what is visible in the reform card.

Predator00747

10-07-2012

Lol I am aware that this is how it works thats why im confused bacuse I havent been reported much bacause I dont talk much. And if u read above you will see that I have mentioned that i checked my emails and there was never anything from them about it. I checked the junk folders and ensured that it was not blocked by anything. How do I lodge a communication ticket with them?

Predator00747

10-07-2012

Oh and on a side note, a long time ago i reached the benchmark on referrals for the forum title and it still hasn't shown up, how do I change the forum title?

VroomVrooms

10-07-2012

Or, your attitude in-game needs to be reformed and looked at. The Tribunal system is fine the way it is in regards to your type of situation. I have no sympathy for people who are upset that they got punished when its justified and looking at your card, I can rightfully say it is justified. Maybe instead of blaming the Tribunal system and playing the victim card, you can take this time and re-consider that your attitude needs to be improved.

JohnnyOmega

10-07-2012

Quote:
Lol I am aware that this is how it works thats why im confused bacuse I havent been reported much bacause I dont talk much. And if u read above you will see that I have mentioned that i checked my emails and there was never anything from them about it. I checked the junk folders and ensured that it was not blocked by anything. How do I lodge a communication ticket with them?
Here.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

(also blue support link on forum interface)

Go to "Submit a Request" to open up a ticket.

WolfHowl

10-07-2012

G1: The reason your called upon in the tribunal is due to the fact your harassing Caitlyn. By watching what you say, and by trying to put a positive mode to a bleak situation, you can turn the game around for the better, instead of for the worst. Instead of telling every one to report her, you could have tried to act nice by saying "nice try" when she did well, or asked nicely "hey this isn't working out for me top, would you mind if we swap?" or even better, to just click the mute/ignore button.

Usually, it only takes a few (or even one) report to land you in tribunal if you were already in the tribunal before, or reported a lot on the same issue. You should have received an email.
The best way to stay out of trouble like this is to try to watch your attitude, even if the others are rude, cause in the end if your the one reported, the tribunal will be looking at your report, not theirs.
Goodluck!

Predator00747

10-07-2012

Thanks Chaos154 it seems that you see the issue with the current system. Someone can break every rule and another get banned while they don't. Its just about who gets reported

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Quote:
"You call to report cait before 2 mins even goes by, she hasn't even spoken yet...and you never tried to communicate with her in game before qqing in all chat for people to report her. Considering you already have a premade on your "side" it seems a hella lot like bullying to me...and it continues throughout the game..."

This statement here by Arrietti is exactly what I mean by the system providing less information that is needed to judge. He has made a naive judgement of me by relying only on chat logs in game. He has overlooked that there is a pregame chat with 4 of us asking him to please tank top after me already calling bot before he chose a champion then overriding what I said and locking in a adc and saying bot.

Also he has overlooked the in game pings that are made, they tell a huge story as ive seen multiple teams do well with only using pings. On the contrary to your comment on me being an undesirable player, it is clear that you are not the type of person that should be on the council calling judgement as you make naive decisions without giving it much thought.

Thanks to all the replies from others though, I understand that what I said was not acceptable, i'm just struggling to see how I end up so severely punished for one negative attitude game without any warning.

What SHOULD have happened, was that I receive an email telling what I have done wrong so I can learn from it as SimplyAlive stated above
I think you misunderstood. I am not saying that those assumptions is why it was likely you were punished (though I doubt they helped). It was your continuous harassment and attitude to cait throughout the WHOLE game that would lead me (and I assume the majority of others) to punish your case.

I do not have to see any other information to know you acted like a total jerk to this Cait player. There is no such thing as warranted douchbaggery. All douchiness is punishable and that is why you got the punish verdict.

If you dont like what cait is saying or doing you can report her, you can have take screenshots of pre and post game chat or record the game and send in a link to the replay to player services. Or you can ignore her. What you cannot do is harass back, all game. That is not allowed and it is why I think you earned and received a punish verdict.

Toshogu

10-08-2012

Your tears are sweet. Enjoy the ban