Banned by Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Framed Team

10-07-2012

Six reports across three games. In all three games I never said anything since 2 of the players were in Skype with me. The two randoms in all three games reported me.

Because mad twelve year olds who go 0-10 are the ones who vote on tribunal. And because riot does NOT supervise cases. People get banned for no reason. Attatched are the scores for the matches.

The Tribunal "was" a good idea. But due to how Riot does not actually look at any cases. And people who play the game fairly, respectfully, and well seem to be banned for nothing because of the Tribunal. It's just a broken system that should be entirely removed.

Was never reported by the enemy because they weren't troll reporting random people.

The only one of these games you could consider "reportable" would be my Sona match where I went 7-4-12 with no ADC on our team. Sivir wouldn't last hit all game and was spamming spells. So I took the cs and carried the game with irelia and our other two. Not playing the meta shouldn't be reportable.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

The scores aren't enough to determinate if your punishment is deserved or not.

If you really think it was not deserved, then post a link to your reform card, and please don't try to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum by posting screenshots while hiding the card, if you did that, then we are already assuming your ban was so deserved that even you agree.

Framed Team

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
The scores aren't enough to determinate if your punishment is deserved or not.

If you really think it was not deserved, then post a link to your reform card, and please don't try to insult the intelligence of the people on this forum by posting screenshots while hiding the card, if you did that, then we are already assuming your ban was so deserved that even you agree.
How to post the card?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Framed Team View Post
How to post the card?

copy the link sent from your email and post it here

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Yes, without the reform card it is hard for community to determine/discuss the possible reasons for a punish verdict on your case. The link is best or I think people can look up by case number but I have never done it to give directions on it, lol.

Kinvaras666

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
Yes, without the reform card it is hard for community to determine/discuss the possible reasons for a punish verdict on your case. The link is best or I think people can look up by case number but I have never done it to give directions on it, lol.

if someone gives you the number of the case, all you need to do is add it to this link

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/#######

where ##### would be the case number, which can be found on the case page on the top left corner

for example, the link to the reform card on the screenshot is

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5751659