Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RiotTiza's other job...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fkingbanned

10-07-2012

Quote:
vFresh:
the funny thing is is that his name is "fkingbanned" and yes he should be banned for this illegal picture of Tiza, it's a discrimination against all Riot members showcasing that we're allowed to frame any picture on the internet as a Riot employee

you're over-thinking it

slash5311

10-07-2012

Quote:
vFresh:
the funny thing is is that his name is "fkingbanned" and yes he should be banned for this illegal picture of Tiza, it's a discrimination against all Riot members showcasing that we're allowed to frame any picture on the internet as a Riot employee

How stupid are you?

Salamander Joe

10-07-2012

xD

Luciouse

10-07-2012

I couldn't help but laugh, sry riot.

vFresh

10-07-2012

Quote:
fkingbanned:
you're over-thinking it

i'm not over-thinking this, your actions should not be tolerated by Riot, the company who brought us this game and what you're doing is showing them that you don't give 2 cents about this game because you're going to frame a picture of "Tiza" when in fact i highly doubt that's him. Your actions are disgusting as well as your name.

Ask For A Gank

10-07-2012

You made my afternoon lol

chaser676

10-07-2012

Quote:
vFresh:
i'm not over-thinking this, your actions should not be tolerated by Riot, the company who brought us this game and what you're doing is showing them that you don't give 2 cents about this game because you're going to frame a picture of "Tiza" when in fact i highly doubt that's him. Your actions are disgusting as well as your name.

Holy hell, this is going straight over your head, isn't it?

slash5311

10-07-2012

Quote:
vFresh:

dude 0/10, your so bad at trolling... ty for bumping this funny thread.

vFresh

10-07-2012

Quote:
slash5311:
dude 0/10, your so bad at trolling... ty for bumping this funny thread.

either i am right about what i'm saying or i'm just that "stupid" according to fellow posters, but i'm not trolling, i'm just giving my personal opinion on the picture he framed as Tiza

LulzSec

10-07-2012

I lol'd but **** the packers